Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    They singed Bojan and Niang too

You should go too
    I'll let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I think Kagawa is that already for Scholes.

Between these two, Fellaini. You don't have a midfielder like him, he battles like a beast.
    I know he is a fucking beast,gread with the ball in the air,strong,good passes and great defending.Also he can score

About Kagawa i don't want him to take Schole's place i want him behind the ST like Ozil in Real

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I know he is a fucking beast,gread with the ball in the air,strong,good passes and great defending.Also he can score

About Kagawa i don't want him to take Schole's place i want him behind the ST like Ozil in Real
    I meant more in a playing sense, he seems to look to play the ball forward and create more opportunities to set up goals or score himself, like Scholes did/does. He said himself, the United midfield play more 'sideways' than he's used to where he wants to play it forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I meant more in a playing sense, he seems to look to play the ball forward and create more opportunities to set up goals or score himself, like Scholes did/does. He said himself, the United midfield play more 'sideways' than he's used to where he wants to play it forward.
    Things can change

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Everton are in beast form. I know it's only Orient but to be 4-0 up at half time.

Mirallas scored 2 created the other 2!

El Classico

Oh akbar....

Watching Fenerbace - Spartak 1-1, Fenerbace needs to score one more goal to get extra time, the crowd is electric

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Higuain

Oh akbar....

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

2-0

Ronaldo

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I don't know the term in English, but in Spanish, when someone makes a big mistake like Mascherano and Piqué, we call that "cantar" meaning "to sing".

Barça defenders are singing La Traviata (at least)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.