Blog Entries
    I agree with you guys in saying that Giroud won't score 20 goals. There's a big difference in scoring goals in the French league and scoring goals in the PL. I think he's good enough to get about 15 goals or thereabouts.
    I think that Arsenal's front 4 though looked good yesterday though. Carzola playing behind Giroud with Podolski and Gervinho on the flanks is a good way to go IMO. Gervinho's looked really good so far this season. I think if Arsenal stick with that formation for a few games they'll click eventually, they just need games to gel together better.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I agree with you guys in saying that Giroud won't score 20 goals. There's a big difference in scoring goals in the French league and scoring goals in the PL. I think he's good enough to get about 15 goals or thereabouts.
    I think that Arsenal's front 4 though looked good yesterday though. Carzola playing behind Giroud with Podolski and Gervinho on the flanks is a good way to go IMO. Gervinho's looked really good so far this season. I think if Arsenal stick with that formation for a few games they'll click eventually, they just need games to gel together better.
    Gervinho needs to do more than 4 goals this season

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Gervinho needs to do more than 4 goals this season
    Definitely. But I've been more impressed by his first 2 games of this season than all of his previous Arsenal games combined.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I personally think after the way Liverpool played it was 2 points dropped, they were really good apart from the two mistakes which cost them the game.. better point for Man City after the way, the game went.

Sterling looks like he's going too prove all the hype is worth it.. awesome start for the youngster and he's already better then Downing!

I think for Arsenal it's just a matter of time before the players gel and start scoring.. they look like they have improved on set pieces which is a huge bonus for them, still way of chasing for major trophy's for me though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Definitely. But I've been more impressed by his first 2 games of this season than all of his previous Arsenal games combined.
    Off course he was shit last year.I really liked Podolski,the guy already looks like a great EPL player

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Yeah, like I said earlier they're improving from the first game. They just need a bit of time to settle and shit.

I miss the days that I missed hundred of pages by spam

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Same here. I miss Steve.

Where the hell has Wade Barrett gone! I want him back as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I missed the days you wasn't here

Oh akbar....

City offered 12m to Fiorentina for Nastasic

Rooney out for two months

Real bought Modric and he will play tomorrow vs Barca

Afellay wants to leave

Zenit offered 20m to Schalke for Papadopoullos

Juve wants Jovetic and Drogba could leave his team because they have problems and play for Juve

A.Pereira is Inter's player now

Milan bought Niang and Bojan and they want Bendtner

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.