1. #22211
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    This guy is right.

    Never understood how you can support a team that is not local,unless it is at least passed down from you.re family.

    Fuck everyone else!!
    That's Liverpool for me. My mums parents are from Liverpool, and my dad's parents were from Preston - but were Liverpool fans. All 4 moved down to Cornwall within 5 years of each other, before eventually my mummy met my daddy, and I was born

  2. #22212
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    While I do see your point, I still think you should support your local team regardless. When I first got into Football I was a around 9/10. This was around the time the Premier League had just started. The end of it's very first season, as you probably know, it was Man United who took that first title. And as a naive little kid I jumped on that bandwagon. And I did follow them for a while. But I realised the error of my ways and became a BORO fan, for reasons which I stated in the above post.
    I just felt the need to derail the support your local team myth because it would mean I have to support Spurs FC, and that thought makes me vomit a little in my mouth.

  3. #22213
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    See, I thought with you being an Ajax fan that you were from Amsterdam.

    For shame Y2JRyder, for shame.

    You glory hunting, clog wearing, edam eating, tulip sniffing freaky deaky Dutchman!!
    I see what you were thinking, You thought everybody who lives in the Netherland lives in Amsterdam Wrong

    I support Ajax because I watched them a lot when I was young and after my uncle took me to a football match from Ajax I was sold. My parent aren't into football so they had no influence in it. I don't live in Amsterdam and I never lived in Amsterdam but I support Ajax just as much as somebody who lives there. I go to the Amsterdam ArenA to watch a match as much as possible.

    So you tell me I'm a fake supporter because I have to travel 2 hours to see them.

    You just support BORO because you're too lazy to travel Manchester

  4. #22214
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I'm not from Amsterdam, does that mean I can't support Ajax?
    You live just outside from Amsterdam




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #22215
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I see what you were thinking, You thought everybody who lives in the Netherland lives in Amsterdam Wrong

    I support Ajax because I watched them a lot when I was young and after my uncle took me to a football match from Ajax I was sold. My parent aren't into football so they had no influence in it. I don't live in Amsterdam and I never lived in Amsterdam but I support Ajax just as much as somebody who lives there. I go to the Amsterdam ArenA to watch a match as much as possible.

    So you tell me I'm a fake supporter because I have to travel 2 hours to see them.

    You just support BORO because you're too lazy to travel Manchester
    Not at all. Ajax is based in Amsterdam, You're an Ajax fan. Those were the dots I connected.

    And if you put the work in to go see them play, then I can respect that.

    I have been to Manchester a few times. AS AN AWAY FAN!! In fact i've probably seen Man United at Old Trafford more times than a few of these Man United "fans"

  6. #22216
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,782
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Not at all. Ajax is based in Amsterdam, You're an Ajax fan. Those were the dots I connected.

    And if you put the work in to go see them play, then I can respect that.

    I have been to Manchester a few times. AS AN AWAY FAN!! In fact i've probably seen Man United at Old Trafford more times than a few of these Man United "fans"
    rather ironicly ive been to the city of manchester stadium, to see rangers play zenit in the UEFA Cup final
    twas rather fun
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  7. #22217
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I have been to Manchester a few times. AS AN AWAY FAN!! In fact i've probably seen Man United at Old Trafford more times than a few of these Man United "fans"
    Tomsta is doing this on purpose now...haha

  8. #22218
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Tomsta is doing this on purpose now...haha
    Tomsta is drunk again




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #22219
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You live just outside from Amsterdam
    I live in the south

  10. #22220
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Not at all. Ajax is based in Amsterdam, You're an Ajax fan. Those were the dots I connected.

    And if you put the work in to go see them play, then I can respect that.

    I have been to Manchester a few times. AS AN AWAY FAN!! In fact i've probably seen Man United at Old Trafford more times than a few of these Man United "fans"
    I still regret that I didn't go to United - Ajax last season

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.