Blog Entries
    I didn't get the joke. Lol

You misinterpreted what I said, made a stupid statement and now you're really backtracking.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I didn't get the joke. Lol

You misinterpreted what I said, made a stupid statement and now you're really backtracking.
    No, that wasn't a stupid statement

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Magglis quote was about me, what's the point acting like you wernt? you carried on the subject and you know you was referring to my statement. No point lying really...
    What the hell? Why would I be lying for? I wasn't even paying attention to what you wrote. Magglis said something and I agreed. And like you just said, you said that RVP could help us win the league. I wouldn't exactly have a go at you for that?! I'd be agreeing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No, that wasn't a stupid statement
    Yes it was, Arsenal fans are upset RVP is leaving, we wouldn't be upset if we thought he was shit. But we're saying his quite old for a team to buy with that much money and on a four year contract...

Yes it was, Arsenal fans are upset RVP is leaving, we wouldn't be upset if we thought he was shit. But we're saying his quite old for a team to buy with that much money and on a four year contract...
    Y u take everything so seriously?

But let's be honest all the football fans do that when they lose a player from a rival team

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Y u take everything so seriously?

But let's be honest all the football fans do that when they lose a player from a rival team
    Yes they do, but you was talking about RVP so I disagreed.

Yes they do, but you was talking about RVP so I disagreed.
    Come on you are telling me that they never said that, come on akbar.I heard thatfrom a lot of Arsenal fans, that RVP will be shit in UTD

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Come on you are telling me that they never said that, come on akbar.I heard thatfrom a lot of Arsenal fans, that RVP will be shit in UTD
    There's difference, because I think he'll do shit but that don't make him a shit player. It's just the system for the team to work with him. I honestly have yet to meet one fan who's actually said 'RVP is a rubbish player'.

There's difference, because I think he'll do shit but that don't make him a shit player. It's just the system for the team to work with him. I honestly have yet to meet one fan who's actually said 'RVP is a rubbish player'.
    So you do believe that.I was right.

Believing that he'll do shit is similar with what i said akbar

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    So you do believe that.I was right.

Believing that he'll do shit is similar with what i said akbar
    No, not really.

Arsenal fans:
    RVP goes to Man UTD, not a good player

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.