Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Well...that is nothing compared to....MAN UTD SIGNING ROBIN VAN PERSIE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
    You can have him. I have a feeling he will do nowhere near as well as last year. If he reaches 12 goals, I'll be surprised

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    You can have him. I have a feeling he will do nowhere near as well as last year. If he reaches 12 goals, I'll be surprised
    LOL. Borini won't even get 12 goals.

LOL. Borini won't even get 12 goals.
    I never claimed he would, although he might, and I'm quite sure Suarez will

Blog Entries
    I never claimed he would, although he might, and I'm quite sure Suarez will
    I know you didn't. I was just saying. Suarez will. But RVP and Rooney are gonna murder the EPL.

I know you didn't. I was just saying. Suarez will. But RVP and Rooney are gonna murder the EPL.
    I'm not as confident. I don't think RVP will ever have a season as good as the last again, and it will take time for him to gel with his new teammates and manager. Should he do that rather quickly, then he will do better than I think.

You also gotta think about RVP was Arsenal, the whole team were based around what to make him perform as well as possible. It will be different as United, different set up, different tactics etc. He will either do really bad, meh, or as you think, fucking awesome. He might, but I'm not as confident as you.

Blog Entries
    I'm not as confident. I don't think RVP will ever have a season as good as the last again, and it will take time for him to gel with his new teammates and manager. Should he do that rather quickly, then he will do better than I think.

You also gotta think about RVP was Arsenal, the whole team were based around what to make him perform as well as possible. It will be different as United, different set up, different tactics etc. He will either do really bad, meh, or as you think, fucking awesome. He might, but I'm not as confident as you.
    Well he's got a boost. He knows what each Premier League team are capable of (can change, but roughly), he's proved himself in the Premier League. Guys like Hazard and Kagawa will take there time. RVP is already getting along, the training pictures of him smiling. Lol.

Fergie obviously knows what he is doing, that is why he brought RVP in the first place. Him and Rooney are gonna dominate the EPL. Unlike most managers, they just buy random players at random times (think Roberto Mancini, buying Rodwell when they have already got De Jong and Yaya). He can give the strike more strength, and more combination. We can actually counter attack more now that we got Kagawa (Obviously he needs to settle) so that will give RVP and Rooney more chances throughout the game. RVP can deliver good short crosses as well. That would allow Rooney to header the ball in.

Blog Entries
    Hey... how is akbar doing these days

Blog Entries
    Well he's got a boost. He knows what each Premier League team are capable of (can change, but roughly), he's proved himself in the Premier League. Guys like Hazard and Kagawa will take there time. RVP is already getting along, the training pictures of him smiling. Lol.

Fergie obviously knows what he is doing, that is why he brought RVP in the first place. Him and Rooney are gonna dominate the EPL. Unlike most managers, they just buy random players at random times (think Roberto Mancini, buying Rodwell when they have already got De Jong and Yaya). He can give the strike more strength, and more combination. We can actually counter attack more now that we got Kagawa (Obviously he needs to settle) so that will give RVP and Rooney more chances throughout the game. RVP can deliver good short crosses as well. That would allow Rooney to header the ball in.
    I was skeptic but Fergie managed to do it as always, our strikeforce will be incredible, let's just hope Kagawa settles in midfield and we can sell one of our strikers and we will have very good chances the bring the gold back home

Well, if I'm totally honest, I had a feeling RVP wouldn't do as good, then I thought of reasons why. As you pretty much annihilated my reasons, you've made me more worried about your strike force .

I'm still quite confident this season won't be as good as his last, but with Rooney, Hermandez, Giggs by his side etc, I'm now stating you are my favorites to win the league.

Of course, I hope it's Liverpool, or if not City, but I think it will be Man Utd

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I was skeptic but Fergie managed to do it as always, our strikeforce will be incredible, let's just hope Kagawa settles in midfield and we can sell one of our strikers and we will have very good chances the bring the gold back home
    Haha. If we do win it, I'll fuckin go mental.

Well, if I'm totally honest, I had a feeling RVP wouldn't do as good, then I thought of reasons why. As you pretty much annihilated my reasons, you've made me more worried about your strike force .

I'm still quite confident this season won't be as good as his last, but with Rooney, Hermandez, Giggs by his side etc, I'm now stating you are my favorites to win the league.

Of course, I hope it's Liverpool, or if not City, but I think it will be Man Utd
    I think its still between Utd or City. Fergie's tactics always work and he was tryna do the 1999 strike force, lol. I would've said Chelsea, but they aint got the chemistry in there team. But people do need to remember Tevez and Aguero, they're both deadly.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.