The last time RVP wasn't in the Arsenal squad (2003) they went a whole league season unbeaten..

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Only just found out. Smalling is the fastest player at Utd.
    Yeah I read that also! I thought it would have been Ashley Young or Welbeck.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I've tried it and it leads me to UTD

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

[QUOTE=Tommy Thunder;602793]In all honesty, if Arsenal keep RVP, I can see them winning a trophy this year. I don't think they can win the league, but in knockout football, anything can happen. It's not impossible for them to win the FA or Carling Cup. The CL is a very long shot, but again, it's knockout football...

I don't mind if we don't go in for anyone else. I think we have enough strikers for now without needing another one. Rooney, Welbeck and Hernandez have proven that they're good enough to be a good strike-force. Berbatov's still not looking any closer to a move away either, although I'm not holding out for him to stay, I expect a deadline day move or something. Plus Bebe's looked good in pre-season, I hope he gets a chance to show what he can do. And then there's Macheda..... less said the better...

/QUOTE]

I don't think we need a striker mate, as you say our strikers are fine! I actually don't feel we need Van Persie, what I mean't was another name like him too boost the club and the fans that are doubting.. I would still like another CM/AM who can score goals, Kagawa looks like he will be a really good signing but can't expect him too do everything, I would like too see Eriksen or Moutinho!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

LOL! Same

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Same
    We are winners and proud of our history

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=THE HEARTBREAK KID;603296]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    In all honesty, if Arsenal keep RVP, I can see them winning a trophy this year. I don't think they can win the league, but in knockout football, anything can happen. It's not impossible for them to win the FA or Carling Cup. The CL is a very long shot, but again, it's knockout football...

I don't mind if we don't go in for anyone else. I think we have enough strikers for now without needing another one. Rooney, Welbeck and Hernandez have proven that they're good enough to be a good strike-force. Berbatov's still not looking any closer to a move away either, although I'm not holding out for him to stay, I expect a deadline day move or something. Plus Bebe's looked good in pre-season, I hope he gets a chance to show what he can do. And then there's Macheda..... less said the better...

/QUOTE]

I don't think we need a striker mate, as you say our strikers are fine! I actually don't feel we need Van Persie, what I mean't was another name like him too boost the club and the fans that are doubting.. I would still like another CM/AM who can score goals, Kagawa looks like he will be a really good signing but can't expect him too do everything, I would like too see Eriksen or Moutinho!
    Yeah, we don't need another striker. I can't afford to see Welbeck and Hernandez on the bench. Eriksen or Moutinho would be AMAZING. But then Rooney and RVP would be a sexy strike force.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Eriksen's been hyped up a lot, but he didn't exactly perform on the big stage at the Euros. I'd much rather Mountinho.

In other news, apparently a young Chilean striker called Angelo Henriquez is having a medical at United right now. I mean, where the fuck did that come from?!?!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I wish I could get two day injuries, like all these England players who are unavailable for the friendly but will no doubt play the weekend.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.