Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    You see I prefer one of our strikers to play off of Rooney or vice - versa. Hernandez can work off of Rooney perfectly as seen during his first season, whilst this last season Welbeck seemed to be prefer playing alongside Rooney, which meant that their partnership relied on constant passing between the both of them.

Now as we already know, Rooney is one of them strikers who likes to pass the ball to his partner and then make a run into the box ready for the ball to be passed back to him through a cross or through ball. From what I saw, which was pretty close thanks to my season ticket, Welbeck would insist on passing back to Rooney before he could make it into the box and attempt to make a run himself. Sometimes it would work, sometimes it wouldn't but I'll always prefer Hernandez because he just fits in well with the rest of the team IMO
    For starters, my god friend, I am envious of yourself and your season ticket. I wish I could see the boys more often live, but I watch every game.

I agree, he did tend to do that last season, but he can do the role you specify. The worry with Hernandez last season was his frailty, he was pushed off the ball a few times, which is why we implemented different ideas. I like Welbeck, he's still young and he had some good link-up play with Rooney last season. And I'm by no means anti-Hernandez, he's got incredible pace and finishing ability.

I'm just glad we can have different plans for different situations, rather than being one dimensional. We have a similarly lucky rotation with Young, Nani and Valencia.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Hernandez - 23 goals in first season

Welbeck - 10 goals since joining United in 2008

Now come on Fergie, why would you choose Welbeck first?
    Because it's Fergie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    For starters, my god friend, I am envious of yourself and your season ticket. I wish I could see the boys more often live, but I watch every game.

I agree, he did tend to do that last season, but he can do the role you specify. The worry with Hernandez last season was his frailty, he was pushed off the ball a few times, which is why we implemented different ideas. I like Welbeck, he's still young and he had some good link-up play with Rooney last season. And I'm by no means anti-Hernandez, he's got incredible pace and finishing ability.

I'm just glad we can have different plans for different situations, rather than being one dimensional. We have a similarly lucky rotation with Young, Nani and Valencia.
    I know that feel

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Because it's Fergie
    Yeah, Frank De Boer can rest easy that he doesn't have these kind of problems

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I know that feel
    So much feel, Van, so much feel.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

The Trinity

I live near about 10 minutes away from the stadium so it's literally in my own backgarden haha

I do have to agree with you, I am neither anti - Welbeck myself. We all have our own preferences... Young over Valenica, Cleverly over Carrick, it just shows that we believe that nearly the majority of our players are good enough to pull on the honoured colours of our team.

I live near about 10 minutes away from the stadium so it's literally in my own backgarden haha

I do have to agree with you, I am neither anti - Welbeck myself. We all have our own preferences... Young over Valenica, Cleverly over Carrick, it just shows that we believe that nearly the majority of our players are good enough to pull on the honoured colours of our team.
    My word, you don't need a new tenant, do you?

And agreed man, we have plenty of quality, as do a fair amount of teams. And on your list, Valencia for me haha.

The Trinity
    My word, you don't need a new tenant, do you?

And agreed man, we have plenty of quality, as do a fair amount of teams. And on your list, Valencia for me haha.
    Depends... If you can answer this question, then I'll put you down on the consideration list

"During the 2006-07 Champions League campaign, who did United beat 7 - 1 at Wembley?"

Depends... If you can answer this question, then I'll put you down on the consideration list

"During the 2006-07 Champions League campaign, who did United beat 7 - 1 at Old Trafford?"
    Surely, I would be correct in saying, that it was a side called AS Roma!

Didn't Carrick score a belter? I can definitely remember just laughing through the game! I've been to OT only twice, once to see England vs Greece (yes, that game) and United vs Villa in the FA Cup 4th round, which was both Larsson's debut and Solskjaers last goal. I've seen them away at Villa, Brum and Wigan too.

The Trinity
    Surely, I would be correct in saying, that it was a side called AS Roma!

Didn't Carrick score a belter? I can definitely remember just laughing through the game! I've been to OT only twice, once to see England vs Greece (yes, that game) and United vs Villa in the FA Cup 4th round, which was both Larsson's debut and Solskjaers last goal. I've seen them away at Villa, Brum and Wigan too.
    You are correct! But I tried to trick you and edited the question so it said "At Wembley"... Curse you and your fast computing browsing skills!

And yes, he did. It was probably the best goal of his career IMO, especially against a foreign team

You are correct! But I tried to trick you and edited the question so it said "At Wembley"... Curse you and your fast computing browsing skills!

And yes, he did. It was probably the best goal of his career IMO, especially against a foreign team
    Success! I'd probably still have said Roma haha!

And I can clearly remember it, he needs to take a gamble from far out more often!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.