The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    so... we may get RVP afterall, if it's happens selling Berba and Kiko is a must.

I say Giroud will be playing for city in two years
    Don't really want RVP to be honest. Don't get me wrong he's a good player an' all, but if he joins us then Hernandez won't get a minute of play

I want Man United to strengthen the central midfield, I still see that as our weakest area.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Don't really want RVP to be honest. Don't get me wrong he's a good player an' all, but if he joins us then Hernandez won't get a minute of play
    Yes and Welbeck will be just a substitute

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I want Man United to strengthen the central midfield, I still see that as our weakest area.
    Kagawa and Cleverly should be a beast combination, so I have no doubts there

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Yes and Welbeck will be just a substitute
    Meh... As far as I'm concerned it's either Hernandez or Welbeck who we can choose to partner Rooney (Not counting Berbatov) and it's Hernandez for me anyday

Blog Entries
    I have to agree with Shining, but my concern is Welbeck. Welbeck has got a massive future. He has the potential to be the Black Wayne Rooney (No racist cause I'm black myself). But Hernandez is sick talent as well, so either of them on the bench would piss me off.

Meh... As far as I'm concerned it's either Hernandez or Welbeck who we can choose to partner Rooney (Not counting Berbatov) and it's Hernandez for me anyday
    But if RVP joins United it´s most likely that Fergie chooses RVP and Rooney together. Welbeck will be 3rd and Hernandez 4th striker than

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I have to agree with Shining, but my concern is Welbeck. Welbeck has got a massive future. He has the potential to be the Black Wayne Rooney (No racist cause I'm black myself). But Hernandez is sick talent as well, so either of them on the bench would piss me off.
    If you send Welbeck or Hernandez on loan could work. But than United still needs a decent striker (assuming Berbatov is leaving)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    If you send Welbeck or Hernandez on loan could work. But than United still needs a decent striker (assuming Berbatov is leaving)
    I wouldn't like to send Hernandez on loan. If we were to send Welbeck on loan, then I'd want it to be to a Premier League club. So Welbeck can get MORE confidence. Same for Hernandez as well, but he's too good to be put on loan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Haha you are not black.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Haha you are not black.
    Yeah I am lol.

Has anyone heard Flo Rida - Whistle? I never knew that the song was about a blowjob.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.