Easy there Dutch man

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    This needed it's own post:

Inb4 no real legitimate reasons again and excuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    It's not stupid money because I think most of the players prefer the EPL and La Liga over the French league. If they pay less for a player he would have gone to United I think.

If you can't discuss without taking cheap shots against me please stop this.

Ajax don't suck. We just aren't as good as the European top clubs. That doesn't mean we suck. There is almost every year a player that goes from Ajax to a top club. They leave Ajax because or league isn't as good as La Liga or Serie A or the EPL and because they can earn more money.

I never said or performance wasn't a joke, what do you want from me, do I have to say it in every sentence?
    Inafter.

Although I find it hilarious how you say the bolded when I take a lot of City banter and whenever someone brings Ajax you pretty much crumble buddy.

I believe the saying is when you point 1 finger, there are 3 fingers pointing back to you

Van and Dutch stop the fucking drama,you douches

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Van and Dutch stop the fucking drama,you douches
    Not drama pal. I'm just egging him on whilst me, Shin and Tomsta laugh on Xbox at the responses he gives us lol

More like pest control too ;D

Inafter.

Although I find it hilarious how you say the bolded when I take a lot of City banter and whenever someone brings Ajax you pretty much crumble buddy.

I believe the saying is when you point 1 finger, there are 3 fingers pointing back to you
    No you can take cheap shots at Ajax, the Dutch squad, Arsenal, United all you want. But if you go after the person you're below zero

Not drama pal. I'm just egging him on whilst me, Shin and Tomsta laugh on Xbox at the responses he gives us lol

Yeah but he is a good guy

You should stop this before it gets serious

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    No you can take cheap shots at Ajax, the Dutch squad, Arsenal, United all you want. But if you go after the person you're below zero
    Okay boo-boo

I want my XBL to work now D:.

But Y2Ryder, read the title of this fed: The DEFINITIVE English football banter thread 2011/12 season.

If you don't like the "cheap shots," then tough really

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but other than your arguments, I do like you and your opinions

Okay boo-boo
    Very mature Van

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I want my XBL to work now D:.

But Y2Ryder, read the title of this fed: The DEFINITIVE English football banter thread 2011/12 season.

If you don't like the "cheap shots," then tough really

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but other than your arguments, I do like you and your opinions
    I have no problem with taking cheap shots at leagues, clubs or players I do the same

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.