1. #21481
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Average too me mate, can't believe he's you're record signing.


    Might I inquire as to how much Arsenal paid to make him their record signing?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #21482
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post


    Might I inquire as to how much Arsenal paid to make him their record signing?
    Can't see it mate




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #21483
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Can't see it mate
    God damn it! I'll try again!

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Average too me mate, can't believe he's you're record signing.


    Might I inquire as to how much Arsenal paid to make him their record signing?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #21484
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Fine.. You guys have forced me into this, Akbar for you man.

    Haha,class!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #21485
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Nice,mate

    THBK,too late dude




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #21486
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    God damn it! I'll try again!





    Might I inquire as to how much Arsenal paid to make him their record signing?
    I think it's like 16 or 17mil

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #21487
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    You can't expect a Man City like takeover for every club. If you were in England you would be playing at a similar level to Norwich, Aston Villa etc. You'd get a couple of extra million per season, which you would spend on a signing, which will either raise you 3 or 4 places, or do bullshit!

    Arsenal has an awesome youth system. Won nothing in 7 years. Liverpool 15 years ago had the best youth system in Europe. Won nothing but cups since. Barely any youth systems work here, because of poaching. As soon as a 15 year old talent is spotted, he's poached abroad - some to England, some away. They suffer from home sickness, and doesn't play to the best of their ability. Doesn't give young English players a chance to shine. That's one of the advantages of being based in Holland instead of England. That and the easier competition.

    Sorry man, But I believe your argument is the bullshit one. However, we will never know for sure, just make almost certain assumptions...
    A good youth system does make a difference, Manchester United didn't buy all their talent. A good youth system and good scouting can be essential for a club. If Ajax played in the premier league we wouldn't lose all our talent to big clubs in big competitions.

    Or you just buy everything like Chelsea, City and PSG

  8. #21488
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    A good youth system does make a difference, Manchester United didn't buy all their talent. A good youth system and good scouting can be essential for a club. If Ajax played in the premier league we wouldn't lose all our talent to big clubs in big competitions.

    Or you just buy everything like Chelsea, City and PSG
    Sturridge (Although dog shit for Team GB), Richards, Dennis Suarez, Scapuzzi(?) to name a few.

    We won our EDS squad won the mini league

    Besides, no-one wants your crap players. Stay in that overrated league
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  9. #21489
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Sturridge (Although dog shit for Team GB), Richards, Dennis Suarez, Scapuzzi(?) to name a few.
    Lol I think you defeated yourself in that argument.

    Come on now, there's no shame in buying talent, just don't act like you create them...

  10. #21490
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Sturridge (Although dog shit for Team GB), Richards, Dennis Suarez, Scapuzzi(?) to name a few.

    We won our EDS squad won the mini league

    Besides, no-one wants your crap players. Stay in that overrated league
    No one wants our crap players? please Van, do some facking research..
    And our league isn't overrated. no one sees it as a good league but it's damn entertaining.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.