1. #21441
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    It works because winning 1 premier league is like winning a 10 Dutch leagues...
    Arsenal couldn't even win the Dutch league

  2. #21442
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    But if they played in England, they wouldn't even win one

    And wow, Australia has a gold!
    Of course we would, because if we play in England we can get more money so more money to spend. Your argument is bullshit. We have a better youth system than most of the EPL teams

  3. #21443
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,264
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Arsenal couldn't even win the Dutch league
    Arsenal have got 13 English leagues... We've won the Dutch league 130 times dude.

  4. #21444
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Arsenal have got 13 English leagues... We've won the Dutch league 130 times dude.
    No you won the Dutch league 0 times because Arsenal is a London Club (you wouldn't say that if you look at the fans in London though)
    get real man

  5. #21445
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,264
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    No you won the Dutch league 0 times because Arsenal is a London Club (you wouldn't say that if you look at the fans in London though)
    get real man
    You missed the joke so lets move on.

  6. #21446
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,264
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    No you won the Dutch league 0 times because Arsenal is a London Club (you wouldn't say that if you look at the fans in London though)
    get real man
    Don't know what you mean by that? Lol

    Sounded slightly racist

  7. #21447
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Don't know what you mean by that? Lol

    Sounded slightly racist
    LOL! So that's where Suarez got it from..

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #21448
    So looks like United won't be getting Lucas then.. can't say I'm surprised really, PSG have reportedly made moves too hijack the deal and will no doubt offer what ever it takes.. I hope Fergie has a backup plan.

    Shocked by how much Santi Carzola cost Arsenal! there most expensive transfer I think.. No excuses this season as Money has been spent, lets see if Wenger still has it.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #21449
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Of course we would, because if we play in England we can get more money so more money to spend. Your argument is bullshit. We have a better youth system than most of the EPL teams
    You can't expect a Man City like takeover for every club. If you were in England you would be playing at a similar level to Norwich, Aston Villa etc. You'd get a couple of extra million per season, which you would spend on a signing, which will either raise you 3 or 4 places, or do bullshit!

    Arsenal has an awesome youth system. Won nothing in 7 years. Liverpool 15 years ago had the best youth system in Europe. Won nothing but cups since. Barely any youth systems work here, because of poaching. As soon as a 15 year old talent is spotted, he's poached abroad - some to England, some away. They suffer from home sickness, and doesn't play to the best of their ability. Doesn't give young English players a chance to shine. That's one of the advantages of being based in Holland instead of England. That and the easier competition.

    Sorry man, But I believe your argument is the bullshit one. However, we will never know for sure, just make almost certain assumptions...

  10. #21450
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Arsenal have a fantastic youth team. So have Man U!



    I came across this, that's Welbeck and Giggs!


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.