1. #21231
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Too many people love me!
    We do love him




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #21232
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,803
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Too many people love me!
    I don't.


  3. #21233
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I don't.
    You are lying to yourself




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #21234
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Too many people love me!
    I just like you but not love you

  5. #21235
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,803
    Blog Entries
    27
    Just messin

    Who wouldn't like Wade Barrett?

    I've even got him on my frickin sig!


  6. #21236
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,857
    See I knew you all loved me.

    Pumpkin, don't kid yourself.

  7. #21237
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,803
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    See I knew you all loved me.

    Pumpkin, don't kid yourself.
    No, that is where you're wrong.

    I like Wade Barrett ya know, the wrestler.


  8. #21238
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    No, that is where you're wrong.

    I like Wade Barrett ya know, the wrestler.
    That could be me for all you know??

  9. #21239
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,803
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    That could be me for all you know??
    LOL. I'm just messin bro.

    Wade Barrett 1979 = Legend.


  10. #21240
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    That could be me for all you know??
    When you get to know people on forums, you do get a mental image of
    what that person looks like going by what they post.

    You are Wade Barret in my mind

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.