Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Man Utd's white kit looks beautiful, even though Rooney modelled it
    From what I've seen so far, I think United are the only team with a set of 3 kits that are all quite nice!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    In other news, Smalling might be out for as much as another 10 weeks for us. He's injured his toe in training.

With Evans definitely out for the first game of the season, hopefully Vidic is back in time for that. He's back training, but they're not sure if he'll make the first game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    In other news, Smalling might be out for as much as another 10 weeks for us. He's injured his toe in training.

With Evans definitely out for the first game of the season, hopefully Vidic is back in time for that. He's back training, but they're not sure if he'll make the first game yet.
    Yeah I seen that bro! Sad news.

One positive is Fergie said Vidic will be ready for the start of the season.. his fitness levels are not the same as the rest of the squad right now and that's the only reason he is missing the tour. Can't wait too see him back in action!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah I seen that bro! Sad news.

One positive is Fergie said Vidic will be ready for the start of the season.. his fitness levels are not the same as the rest of the squad right now and that's the only reason he is missing the tour. Can't wait too see him back in action!
    Yeah a bit gutted for Smalling, given that he missed out on the Euros and then team GB with these injuries, and he's now going to miss the start of the season.

Yeah I've seen some pictures of Vidic back training with the guys that didn't go on tour. good to see him back since he'll be like a new signing when he's back in there!

Yeah a bit gutted for Smalling, given that he missed out on the Euros and then team GB with these injuries, and he's now going to miss the start of the season.

Yeah I've seen some pictures of Vidic back training with the guys that didn't go on tour. good to see him back since he'll be like a new signing when he's back in there!
    Yeah man I agree.. De Gea should feel a lot more comfortable with Vidic in front of him also!
    Is there any more news on Zeke Fryers? anyone know?

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Yeah man I agree.. De Gea should feel a lot more comfortable with Vidic in front of him also!
    Is there any more news on Zeke Fryers? anyone know?
    I'm kind of hoping that Lindegaard gets the no.1 spot this season. He apparently played very well in the first friendly on the tour, and at this point in time, I think he's the best keeper we have. De Gea's one for the future IMO.

Not a clue what's up with him. He's being a douchebag as far as I can see, and if he doesn't want to be at United then the ungrateful SOB can follow Rav Morrison and Pogpa out the door.

I'm kind of hoping that Lindegaard gets the no.1 spot this season. He apparently played very well in the first friendly on the tour, and at this point in time, I think he's the best keeper we have. De Gea's one for the future IMO.

Not a clue what's up with him. He's being a douchebag as far as I can see, and if he doesn't want to be at United then the ungrateful SOB can follow Rav Morrison and Pogpa out the door.
    Yeah Lindegaard was awesome first game of the tour mate.. I'm also a big fan of his, looks a very good keeper.

My thoughts exactly dude, shame though as he looks another good talent, plus with Fabio loaned out.. he would have got some game time at left back during the cups and rotation games.

United drew there second game of the tour 1-1 with Ajax cape town.. didn't watch this one, Kagawa played and is mean't too have impressed, Bebe was the scorer for United!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Yeah Lindegaard was awesome first game of the tour mate.. I'm also a big fan of his, looks a very good keeper.

My thoughts exactly dude, shame though as he looks another good talent, plus with Fabio loaned out.. he would have got some game time at left back during the cups and rotation games.

United drew there second game of the tour 1-1 with Ajax cape town.. didn't watch this one, Kagawa played and is mean't too have impressed, Bebe was the scorer for United!
    Yeah, Lindegaard was also good in the short run he got in the United team before he was injured last season. I think for now, he should be our first choice until De Gea grows out a bit more.
    Or to be honest, they could just use then in a rotation, with one playing in the league and the other playing cup and champions league, like we used to do with Bosnich and Van Der Gouw.

It will be a shame if he leaves since as you say, he was no doubt going to be Evra's cover this season, which would have led to him getting some first team action this season no doubt.

That's good. Great to hear that Shinji had a good game. And hearing that Bebe scored is music to my ears. Given that we paid £7m for him I want to see him come good. I hope he gets a chance to shine this season.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Man Utd's white kit looks beautiful, even though Rooney modelled it
    That kit is gorgeous, better than our first team kit.

I didn't watch Utd vs Ajax cause I was asleep, lol. Apparently Kagawa played poor.

Anyway if he did, he just needs to get used to the chemistry of our team, De Gea did exactly the same. Congratulations to Bebe! He scored!

1-1 it was by the way.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.