Blog Entries
    Ughh... Too much UTD stuff on the last 4 pages.

Get used to it, you lots are as skint as I am after a trip to Selfridges.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Miller was a goal machine during his second run at Rangers. Scored about 50 goals in about 80 appearances. Wasn't as prolific for Cardiff though, plus he is 32 now. I reckon he's good enough still to do well in the MLS though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    As TT said, Miller was an absolute goal machine! Great signing for Whitecaps
    Hmm, fair enough then

Least we're getting stronger players then. Might make this play-off bracket more often then

Blog Entries
    Chelsea beat Seattle Sounders 4-2 with a great game from Lukaku

Shame Kagawa only played 2 minutes there more games to come from, including a match against Barcelona, can't wait to see how the team develops

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Chelsea beat Seattle Sounders 4-2 with a great game from Lukaku

Shame Kagawa only played 2 minutes there more games to come from, including a match against Barcelona, can't wait to see how the team develops
    Hazard played great too. Shame, I really want Chelsea to crash and burn

Having said that. Only 4 against Seattle with the team they played? No disrespect to Seattle or any MLS team but 7 is easily in the realm of the possible when you look at Chelsea, City and United vs. Around League 1 teams.

We scored 4, 5 and 6 against a good number of teams in the premier league :S

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Hazard played great too. Shame, I really want Chelsea to crash and burn

Having said that. Only 4 against Seattle with the team they played? No disrespect to Seattle or any MLS team but 7 is easily in the realm of the possible when you look at Chelsea, City and United vs. Around League 1 teams.

We scored 4, 5 and 6 against a good number of teams in the premier league :S
    You should had seen Sounder's defense it was joke!!, Ivanovic made a foolish mistake which turned into a goal from Montero

Blog Entries
    You should had seen Sounder's defense it was joke!!, Ivanovic made a foolish mistake which turned into a goal from Montero
    To be fair to Seattle, 1 of the better defenses of MLS and that isn't saying much really.

A real lacking of skillful defending/defenders in MLS and Whitecaps aren't any exception to this btw.

MLS at times really reminds me of the Brazil league. Pretty damn good on attack but dreadful in defending.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    To be fair to Seattle, 1 of the better defenses of MLS and that isn't saying much really.

A real lacking of skillful defending/defenders in MLS and Whitecaps aren't any exception to this btw.

MLS at times really reminds me of the Brazil league. Pretty damn good on attack but dreadful in defending.
    Oh man, if that's one of the best I can't imagine the teams with bad defense , I get why Saborio scores a lot LOL

Blog Entries
    Oh man, if that's one of the best I can't imagine the teams with bad defense , I get why Saborio scores a lot LOL
    Hmm, 1 of the more consistent defenses is probably a better wording lol

Only decent thing about the Sounders is the Xbox sponsor.

Blog Entries
    Adebayor threatening to stay at Man City for the remainder of the contract so we can't make any money off him?!

So?

If he's doing a Tevez, don't pay him. Him being unco-operative means we don't have to pay his wage and it's not like £6 million is a lot of money to City these days.

Hey it's his playing time he'll be eating up. City will be around after he retires. Not like you've won anything besides the Spanish FA Cup in your playing career.

Blog Entries
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.