1. #20641
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Best young English player is Danny Welbeck. Also one decent sub showing from Walcott doesn't make up the rest of the crap he does!



    What are you doing here!
    Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off

  2. #20642
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Yh I don't remember you saying that when Caroll scored
    Carroll didn't have to beat anyone, he soared majestically like a salmon! (to score past the ex City keeper )



  3. #20643
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Carroll didn't have to beat anyone, he soared majestically like a salmon! (to score past the ex City keeper )
    Double Standards...

  4. #20644
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He gets better every single game!

    Not doubting Oxlade's potential, he's already a better footballer than Walcott who is average with the odd magic moment, don't think he's good enough to start for England or will he ever be. Good to have in the squad though.
    If you see my previous comment, you'll see I never called Walcott the best young payer

  5. #20645
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Double Standards...
    Damn right, listen to your elders!




  6. #20646
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Best young English player is Danny Welbeck. Also one decent sub showing from Walcott doesn't make up the rest of the crap he does!



    What are you doing here!
    Waiting for Wigan to win the Premier League





















































    I'm going to be here for a long time

  7. #20647
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Waiting fr Wigan to win the Premier League





















































    I'm going to be here for a long time
    You'll be older than me!!





  8. #20648
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    You'll be older than me!!


    Let's not get ahead of ourselves

  9. #20649
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves
    Yeah Wigan won't win it that soon!




  10. #20650
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Damn right, listen to your elders!

    Depends...how older

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.