Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Oh boy....overpricing and overrating another player because he young and has shown little potential in the premier league. That's how I know you're a Liverpool supporter.
    Wrong....

Steve has most of the time a good view on the players and teams EXCEPT for the Liverpool players. He only overrate his own players, he can't help it

I think he is worth 20 million especially when Chelsea want him they could easily ask 20...
    But I don't think Fellaini would fit in Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Wrong....

Steve has most of the time a good view on the players and teams EXCEPT for the Liverpool players. He only overrate his own players, he can't help it

I think he is worth 20 million especially when Chelsea want him they could easily ask 20...
    Haha brilliant!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Wrong....

I think he is worth
    20 million especially when Chelsea want him they could easily ask 20...
    I agree with the bolded

I believe he is worth 15 million

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He's worth £20m at least.
    No,i believe he is worth 15 million

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Ok maybe he doesn't worth 20 millions but he worth's over 10 million for sure.
    He's worth 20 million, especially when Chelsea wants him

Hazard was overpriced...

Blog Entries
    The last part of him supporting Liverpool was BANTER so keep your knickers on. it was connected to MOJO making fun of Liverpool paying 40 mil for Fellaini.
    Read this before people feel the need to defend Steve, I was having a laugh with your bum chum.

Fellaini will be a poor buy for 20 mil, how will he contribute to any TOP team...not a lot I reckon.

EDIT: my bad I forgot to add 'top'

Explain why...

Because with 107 apps in Everton he scored 14.That doesn't take anything from him but its lowering his worth

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Haha, everything in this thread is banter, don't take the defending seriously

He was a great buy for £15m and has only improved greatly, exactly why teams like Madrid, Chelsea and Utd are linked.

How can he get so much better and not be worth more?
    Taking away all the teams linked to him, I'm talking about me directly watching him play a 90 min match and I don't know if I'm distracted by his Afro but I see an average player at best with occasional flashy skills.

Because he doesn't score goals? Really?

He's a defensive midfielder, this season he's won the 2nd most tackles and made the most interceptions, that's what he's there for and he's doing an outstanding job!
    Yes i agree but that lowering his worth and i'm not saying that he can't be bought for 20 million.I'm saying what he is worth.One team can spend 40 millions to buy him

Oh akbar....

What?!

No one said £40m apart from Wade as a joke!

Not scoring enough goals is doing nothing to his value, that's like saying Ronaldo isn't worth £80m because he doesn't win enough tackles.
    I'm saying that a team like City can spend even 40 millions if she wants,that was an example bro.

In 2008-09 he scored 8 goals in one season since then he scored 6,i only took out 5 millions you cunt!

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.