Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    This Vertonghen deal needs to hurry the fuck up.

I don't care if he only has one year left on his deal, €15m is fine for a player who can single handedly change our Defensive issues. If Levy doesn't pay it, someone else will.
    I don't care if he stays with us and help us to win the league again next season But we could use the 15 million for a replacement, I hope we get Chivu back

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Fellaini is class and is probably worth about £20m.

He's only 24!
    Oh boy....overpricing and overrating another player because he young and has shown little potential in the premier league. That's how I know you're a Liverpool supporter.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Oh boy....overpricing and overrating another player because he young and has shown little potential in the premier league. That's how I know you're a Liverpool supporter.
    Are you serious?

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Hello football cunts!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Are you serious?
    You are so wrong akbar

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Very serious

Maybe overpricing, but I wouldn't say overrating. He has proven a lot more than you have gave him credit for.

And how does that connects to a SUPPORTER? (To the club maybe, but Steve is one of the most unbiased football fans I have spoken to)

I hope you're deliberately trying to wound people up by joking

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Maybe overpricing, but I wouldn't say overrating. He has proven a lot more than you have gave him credit for.

And how does that connects to a SUPPORTER? (To the club maybe, but Steve is one of the most unbiased football fans I have spoken to)

I hope you're deliberately trying to wound people up by joking
    The last part of him supporting Liverpool was BANTER so keep your knickers on. it was connected to MOJO making fun of Liverpool paying 40 mil for Fellaini.

Ok maybe he doesn't worth 20 millions but he worth's over 10 million for sure.

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Aww, I love you

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.