Page 2007 of 4371 FirstFirst ... 100715071907195719972005200620072008200920172057210725073007 ... LastLast
Results 20,061 to 20,070 of 43704
    Blog Entries
    Frimpong went to my school, he robbed my friend for his phone once lol #jus saying

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    A tournament isn't about "building a team". It's like Arsenal building a team and never going to win anything. You have to pick the best players at the moment and Scholes still got it.
    This is so true!
    Making a national team for the future is stupid because the squads change every year.A national team its not a club team.You have to use your best talent young or old

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    A tournament isn't about "building a team". It's like Arsenal building a team and never going to win anything. You have to pick the best players at the moment and Scholes still got it.
    You saw my post and missed my point by about 500 miles.

Scholes is pointless to bring out of retirement, he's not going to add anything that's going to help us win. When you haven't won a major international tournament for so many years and are very unlikely to do very well in this one, you may as well take the opportunity to bring together a consistent squad at competitve level.

Come on you should know about not winning anything major for years too!

Frimpong went to my school, he robbed my friend for his phone once lol #jus saying
    Em.....em.....WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?*screams in akbars face*

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    You saw my post and missed my point by about 500 miles.

Scholes is pointless to bring out of retirement, he's not going to add anything that's going to help us win. When you haven't won a major international tournament for so many years and are very unlikely to do very well in this one, you may as well take the opportunity to bring together a consistent squad at competitve level.

Come on you should know about not winning anything major for years too!
    Cheap shot!

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    This is so true!
    Making a national team for the future is stupid because the squads change every year.A national team its not a club team.You have to use your best talent young or old
    Tell that to France who scrapped their whole squad after the last World Cup and started again, not done them any harm.

Plus don't you think he retired from International football for a reason, how much sense does it make having a player who doesn't want to play at National level anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Dunno why I've never realised this connection but DHL sponsor Man Utd and my Super Rugby team, The Western Stormers in South Africa.

Do DHL just pick the strongest teams and hope for the best or something?
    Waddya know, that's the Rugby team my Familia supports!

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Cheap shot!
    Couldn't resist!

Tell that to France who scrapped their whole squad after the last World Cup and started again, not done them any harm.

Plus don't you think he retired from International football for a reason, how much sense does it make having a player who doesn't want to play at National level anymore.
    Exactly what i said teams squads keep changing every year you can't build a national team for the future
    I'm not talking for Scholes.I'm talking general

Oh akbar....

Couldn't resist!
    It was a good one!

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.