Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I always do.

People need to grow the fuck up and stop thinking they're hard, you're not in school anymore. (If they even went school)

It's ridiculous seeing a 40 year old man probably with kids acting that why, sometimes it really is a case of 'blame the parents'.
    Lame fans no action,not having fan going to watch a match and sing like Celine Dion

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I would never seriously threaten to kill someone unless they did something to family or myself. It's ridiculous to think those things over a football match.

Real football atmosphere is enjoying watching your team with some friendly banter and cheering them on.

Not putting someones life in danger because they support a different team.
    No that's not atmosphere is just support,Atmosphere its our videos

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I will compliment Liverpool fans this one time...

Real football atmosphere is hearing Anfield sing 'you'll never walk alone'

Blog Entries
    Didn't say it did, must not of read it cause I said it wasn't a successful season. And you wouldn't of called it that if City won.

Spurs are classed as a top club, they threw away 3rd, did nothing it's not a successful season, isn't a bad season but it isn't succesful.

That 2nd part makes no sense.
    We could win the next 3 league cup and they still wouldn't matter to me.

A good cup run in it is nice, nothing great though.

Doesn't matter if they threw away 3rd, they still got 4th and Chelsea got flukey, nothing they could've done.

Getting a possible CL spot IS a good season for Spurs who would've been in the 2nd season in that cup. Totally not successful right ;D

Also yes it does, you just don't get the meaning...

I don't even know what that says.

I'd rather have no fans in the stadium than stupid twats.
    You realize that you are the only fans in the world who are different.You used to have fan(i'm not talking for violence,i was jk before)

Oh akbar....

I don't call that atmosphere, I call it cunts that are ruining football.
    Bs you used to be like that.All europe learned that from you

Oh akbar....

I will compliment Liverpool fans this one time...

Real football atmosphere is hearing Anfield sing 'you'll never walk alone'
    Just listen to this passion

Oh akbar....

Not me, a select group of cunts that need to take a damn hard look in the mirror.
    The 90% of yours

Oh akbar....

We had stupid cuntish fans but most of them are banned, dead or in prison. There's no place for them in the world, let alone in football.
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You realize that you are the only fans in the world who are different.You used to have fan(i'm not talking for violence,i was jk before)

Oh akbar....

Not anymore.

I'm gonna go get drunk now.
    Hey you still got it!

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.