Page 1979 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 97914791879192919691977197819791980198119892029207924792979 ... LastLast
Results 19,781 to 19,790 of 43557

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Haha Magglis, keeping yourself entertained.

Just took over at Swansea. For some reason, winning back to back titles, the French League cup 3 times and the French cup twice, and the French Champions Shield, and the Champions league are not the qualities of a BIG team manager...or something. Doing it all whilst losing the club only £2m on transfers, winning the second division as well...

...the ONLY job I could get offered was Swansea.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

I don't know if they are old,but love them

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Haha.

Just watched Smackdown! - Wasnt bad for once.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Haha.

Just watched Smackdown! - Wasnt bad for once.
    I will download it later

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Haha Magglis, keeping yourself entertained.

Just took over at Swansea. For some reason, winning back to back titles, the French League cup 3 times and the French cup twice, and the French Champions Shield, and the Champions league are not the qualities of a BIG team manager...or something. Doing it all whilst losing the club only £2m on transfers, winning the second division as well...

...the ONLY job I could get offered was Swansea.
    Swansea is the future

Oh akbar....

The best one

Oh akbar....

For Steve

Oh akbar....

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.