The aforementioned list?? There is no list

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    What you wanted to hear I believe Jsul:

Long-serving Spurs defender Ledley King says he will not necessarily return as a player next season but wants to stay at the club in some capacity.
    Good man. I'll be sad to know I won't see him on the pitch anymore but enough is enough. He's clearly suffered permanent damage, and his reputation of being the cleanest CB in the premier league and one of the best defenders is being overshadowed by his injuries.

Let the legacy start a new chapter Ledley!

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Blog Entries
    In late 2011:

Man Utd v Liverpool 500m viewers.

Barca v Madrid 400m viewers.
    Wow I'm truley astounded by those figures...Barca/Madrid needs to step their game.

Thanks for the Steve.

Blog Entries
    Damn straight!

Hey! It's what I do

Oh it does my man! :P

Thought I posted it!

Here it is: http://www.premierleague.com/content...eased-list.pdf

Everyone on their were free agents up until yesterday, that's why Scholes is on their.
    How often is that updated?

Pau must be happy with half of Wigan leaving!

I updated them with just a few of their leaving, and they finished the season on 18 points on my game.

I told you Pau, wherever you are....Wigan are fucked!

Blog Entries
    I'm sure it will be updated again tomorrow as it was the official release of it today, was the same last year.

Haha yeah Martinez needs to buy a few players if they're gonna stay up. (Weird I could of been saying the same thing if he went to Liverpool )
    Haha, true dat.

Blog Entries
    Hazard has posted a picture of himself on his Facebook saying something along the lines of "London, Be ready! Here I come!"

I can't wait for this to all end in tears.

Blog Entries
    You sure that's his official Facebook?
    Well, it has a picture of him in the airport!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    We all know Lamps and Gerrard can't play together to save their lives, so I didn't see the point in taking both of them...I'm glad Lamps isn't going no more and even though Henderson played horrible this season at least it's something NEW (which is what Roy should be doing)...Hopefully Henderson gives some nice lay offs to his old u21 buddy and feed the OX so he can score.
    Whilst it is only a good thing that Lampard will be at a Ukrainian McDonalds. Parker could be a massive blow, especially if he was going to be as good as he was vs the Dutch.

Still from a non-English and neutral POV in football. England are still a massive threat.

Arguably 1 of the best keepers in the world currently, Joe Hart. Can't go wrong.

Defence is very strong and the back-ups are pretty fucking good for England too.

Although midfield and attack are a little floppy currently with who we should be playing and needing someone to step up attack wise.

We should be happy with having 1 of the better defences.

Considering most players are premier league in this competition as well means we know what to expect from most.

Still. Whilst we won't be easy to beat France won't be either, Sweden aren't pushovers and Ukraine have host advantage.

Even if we get through we'll get Spain, Italy, Ireland or Croatia and none of those teams are easy. Even Ireland are good enough to steal 1st or 2nd.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Whilst it is only a good thing that Lampard will be at a Ukrainian McDonalds. Parker could be a massive blow, especially if he was going to be as good as he was vs the Dutch.

Still from a non-English and neutral POV in football. England are still a massive threat.

Arguably 1 of the best keepers in the world currently, Joe Hart. Can't go wrong.

Defence is very strong and the back-ups are pretty fucking good for England too.

Although midfield and attack are a little floppy currently with who we should be playing and needing someone to step up attack wise.

We should be happy with having 1 of the better defences.

Considering most players are premier league in this competition as well means we know what to expect from most.

Still. Whilst we won't be easy to beat France won't be either, Sweden aren't pushovers and Ukraine have host advantage.

Even if we get through we'll get Spain, Italy, Ireland or Croatia and none of those teams are easy. Even Ireland are good enough to steal 1st or 2nd.
    And How you lots feeling about facing the OX?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    And How you lots feeling about facing the OX?
    FEED THE OX!!!

Seriously though, I really hope he does well - even if he does play for Arsenal.

I've rated him for a while now, I was really happy when he started getting the backing of the public too a few months back.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.