Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yes,Catholics and Orthodox
    I don't know for those guys,i thought all UK are protestants
    Yeah mostly.

And most of the UK are idiots.

Basically, it was Catholic here, then when Henry VIII took over he made his own idiocy church and since then it's been the 'main' church of England - it's all bullshit of course.

Those fucking idiots killed catholics in the streets - they are no better than terrorists.

Northern Ireland is generally Protestant and Republic is Catholic - also part of the reason I dislike Northern Ireland. I also have Irish Catholic family.

A lot of the North of the UK is catholic - like Liverpool where I was born is mostly roman catholic.

My mother is a protestant, but she used to take me and my brothers to Catholic church and used to get blessings from the priest.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Yeah mostly.

And most of the UK are idiots.

Basically, it was Catholic here, then when Henry VIII took over he made his own idiocy church and since then it's been the 'main' church of England - it's all bullshit of course.

Those fucking idiots killed catholics in the streets - they are no better than terrorists.

Northern Ireland is generally Protestant and Republic is Catholic - also part of the reason I dislike Northern Ireland. I also have Irish Catholic family.

A lot of the North of the UK is catholic - like Liverpool where I was born is mostly roman catholic.

My mother is a protestant, but she used to take me and my brothers to Catholic church and used to get blessings from the priest.
    I have always believed people use religion to manipulate and have power over others

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I have always believed people use religion to manipulate and have power over others
    I think it's a distinct possibility.

This is the reason I don't follow the bible word for word. I have my own view of what I read and apply accordingly.

Nobody should tell me how to live my life.

If I am a good person and there is a god, then he will accept me - if being a good person simply isn't enough, then he would not be a god I would want to worship.

I still try to stay free of sins and pray etc, but I won't let a church dictate to me.

I think it's a distinct possibility.

This is the reason I don't follow the bible word for word. I have my own view of what I read and apply accordingly.

Nobody should tell me how to live my life.

If I am a good person and there is a god, then he will accept me - if being a good person simply isn't enough, then he would not be a god I would want to worship.

I still try to stay free of sins and pray etc, but I won't let a church dictate to me.
    That's a good think from you,free will still exists inside of you

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

People should follow their hearts and their minds too

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    People should follow their hearts and their minds too
    Yeah dude, I agree.

Too many people think the wrong way about things. They let one thing rule their lives and I don't think that's a way to live either.

If a god is fair, he will see the good in someone who has tried to be a good person, or has good intentions.

Anyway dude, that's enough for me tonight, I have to be up in 4 hours.

I'll catch you later dude.

Yeah dude, I agree.

Too many people think the wrong way about things. They let one thing rule their lives and I don't think that's a way to live either.

If a god is fair, he will see the good in someone who has tried to be a good person, or has good intentions.

Anyway dude, that's enough for me tonight, I have to be up in 4 hours.

I'll catch you later dude.
    Love talking with you bro,see ya later

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Some false hope for you.

I'm off out.

Laters!

Lampard could miss the Euros.

Questions: Is Pukka Pies a German company? Is this sabotage?

Djeez guys, aren't you sleeping?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.