1. #19381
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You got this!



    He hasn't been on here for days, what's he doing!



    Oh, they can,
    Only if you beat them

    I don't know what he is doing,i fucking hate him now

  2. #19382
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Manchester United, Borussia Monchengladbach, Derby and Aberdeen all just lost their managers.

    APPLY AWAY!


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  3. #19383
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I always do, I'm class.

    What a cunt!
    Nice bro,you are
    Everybody are pissed off with him

  4. #19384
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Nice bro,you are
    Everybody are pissed off with him
    I'm livid.

    He's fucked up big this time.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  5. #19385
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I'm livid.

    He's fucked up big this time.
    I know van said he was online on xbox before.All shows are on hold because of him

  6. #19386
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Knock him out!



    You've got this!
    I will!

  7. #19387
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    OHHH IT GETS BETTER!

    I've just won 1-0 against Marseille, and their manager just got sacked...

    Applied...


    ...Bayern Job just opened up.

    FUCK YEAH.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  8. #19388
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I know van said he was online on xbox before.All shows are on hold because of him
    It's seriously fucking annoying.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  9. #19389
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    OHHH IT GETS BETTER!

    I've just won 1-0 against Marseille, and their manager just got sacked...

    Applied...


    ...Bayern Job just opened up.

    FUCK YEAH.
    Go for it,i just sign Heleno with PAO!

  10. #19390
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    It's seriously fucking annoying.
    Stupid Mexican asshole

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.