JS vs akbar me likeee

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I love a proper football discussion!
    It's not a discussion, its a typical linear thinking Arsenal fan trying to fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

It's quite futile, really. Especially considering as always I'm reasonable with everything I've said, but like ALL Arsenal fans, they cannoy simply go 'You know what? The Spurs fan is right!' because they're too busy milking Wengers dick all over their face to see that the world isn't against them, and that by being a Spurs fan I'm not instantly disqualified from knowing my shit.

/Thread.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    JS vs akbar me likeee
    What are you doing here?!

Damn it Ryder! Did you leave the door open again?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Go back.

Read my posts.

See the fact.

Shit bricks.
    Eat my bricks.
    Arsenal will just defy the twats again and again. I just can't wait for Bale and Modric to leave...

It's not a discussion, its a typical linear thinking Arsenal fan trying to fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

It's quite futile, really. Especially considering as always I'm reasonable with everything I've said, but like ALL Arsenal fans, they cannoy simply go 'You know what? The Spurs fan is right!' because they're too busy milking Wengers dick all over their face to see that the world isn't against them, and that by being a Spurs fan I'm not instantly disqualified from knowing my shit.

/Thread.
    Haha, I feel the same every time I talk football with one of my friends, I just avoid it know if it's anything about the teams we support.

What the hell is that there for?!

Blog Entries
    Eat my bricks.
    Arsenal will just defy the twats again and again. I just can't wait for Bale and Modric to leave...
    These my friends, are the words of a defeated man...

Haha, I feel the same every time I talk football with one of my friends, I just avoid it know if it's anything about the teams we support.

What the hell is that there for?!
    Because I'm a champ.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Blog Entries

/Thread.
    Say something correct and I will say 'the spurs fan is right!'...I have no reason to not agree with you, this is an open discussion, everyone can see it. I won't hide away from a fact, which you still haven't stated.

What are you doing here?!

Damn it Ryder! Did you leave the door open again?
    The window was open

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I think when you said 'case closed' was the words of a defeated man, why would you say case closed when you should allow me to reply? I just had drag a defeating man back up to a level where I am allowed to give a fair retaliation

Damn it Van! I told you to close that window after you were done throwing that cat out!
    You mean this cat

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.