1. #19211
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    You have nothing to lose because you are nothing and you have nothing. it took Cheslea 100 years to be bigger than us, it took Man Utd about 50 to eclipse Liverpool, now if your telling me Spurs MIGHT and I mean might become bigger than arsenal in 50-80 years then Heyy that's for future gooners to cry about but I care about my generation and what happens in my time. Please don't accuse me of being naive because I have doubts about Spurs cos I'm just being realistic. You have nothing to build on, no champ league so you won't be getting all that potential revenue we will,. We finished above you, we have more to build on. I just can't take serious your high optimism as convincing arguments.
    Wait for it...WAIT FOR IT...

    1 Point.

    That's what seperated us.

    We must be awful, and you must be godlike in comparison.

    Case closed.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  2. #19212
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He's gonna get better training with players of that quality but I've yet to an good performance in a Barca shirt against decent opposition.

    He needs to leave Barca, doesn't think their team and they play average young Spaniards over him.
    If he's fit he will play every game for us at the Euro's. So when he plays average he will be sold for like 10 million euro's. If he plays a good tournament he could be worth around 15-20 million. Barca only bought him for 4 million so good business Or he will be sitting on the bench next season with Barca. But he's still better than Tello, Pedro is better than him though

  3. #19213
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Wait for it...WAIT FOR IT...

    1 Point.

    That's what seperated us.

    We must be awful, and you must be godlike in comparison.

    Case closed.
    That 1 point means more than 50 mill in television revenue, player interest, potential investment, players potential LEAVING...allll because of that 1 point...

  4. #19214
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    in a half hour I have FM 12

    Lova ya Jsul

  5. #19215
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    If he's fit he will play every game for us at the Euro's. So when he plays average he will be sold for like 10 million euro's. If he plays a good tournament he could be worth around 15-20 million. Barca only bought him for 4 million so good business Or he will be sitting on the bench next season with Barca. But he's still better than Tello, Pedro is better than him though
    Pedro has seriously declined! If Afellay played anywhere near as many games he'd be much better!

    Mascherano >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Busquets

    Doesn't stop the young Spanish cunt from getting in the team ahead of him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    in a half hour I have FM 12

    Lova ya Jsul
    He's a good lad
     

  6. #19216
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    That 1 point means more than 50 mill in television revenue, player interest, potential investment, players potential LEAVING...allll because of that 1 point...
    So?

    You have more money. That doesn't make any difference to the one result in a whole season that's gone in your favour and not ours, because that's all 1 point is.

    Like I said, this is the Naivety you can continue to have, and I will sit here laughing.

    You state I have nothing but optimism, yet almost everything I've said I've backed up with factual information, and all you've done is go 'we finished above you' - typical Arsenal supporter.

    I've even given you ammunition, and you haven't used it.

    Come back to me when you have a well rounded argument up for debate, and maybe I'll take you seriously then.

    For the last time; Case closed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    in a half hour I have FM 12

    Lova ya Jsul
    Alright bro


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  7. #19217
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    So?

    You have more money. That doesn't make any difference to the one result in a whole season that's gone in your favour and not ours, because that's all 1 point is.

    Like I said, this is the Naivety you can continue to have, and I will sit here laughing.

    You state I have nothing but optimism, yet almost everything I've said I've backed up with factual information, and all you've done is go 'we finished above you' - typical Arsenal supporter.

    I've even given you ammunition, and you haven't used it.

    Come back to me when you have a well rounded argument up for debate, and maybe I'll take you seriously then.

    For the last time; Case closed.



    Alright bro
    At least that perticular argument was a fact because we DID finish above you...what did you say was a fact? 'mark my words tottenham will soon be better than arsenal'...I call that optimism...

  8. #19218
    I love a proper football discussion!
     

  9. #19219
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    in a half hour I have FM 12

    Lova ya Jsul
    Welcome to the hood




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #19220
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    At least that perticular argument was a fact because we DID finish above you...what did you say was a fact? 'mark my words tottenham will soon be better than arsenal'...I call that optimism...
    Go back.

    Read my posts.

    See the fact.

    Shit bricks.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.