Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Wrong!

What if someone wins every game put gets a point deduction and ends up 2nd.
    The we will laugh at the poor administrative skills they possess and take the piss out of them missing out on a premier league.

But that'll never happen so nyeh!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    The we will laugh at the poor administrative skills they possess and take the piss out of them missing out on a premier league.

But that'll never happen so nyeh!
    Can we rejoice in song just because I love to do that?

VDV 2-0 !!!

Afellay is playing really good so Kuyt will be sitting on the bench this tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    VDV 2-0 !!!

Afellay is playing really good so Kuyt will be sitting on the bench this tournament
    Afellay is playing well in a friendly against Slovakia?

Tell me more about the great season he's had...

It proves nothing and I doubt it!

Liverpool were linked with him today and it showed a 3 minute video of his best bits over the past year, it was shocking, most of it were shots that went wide and skills that didn't work properly with the odd goal shown.

Afellay is playing well in a friendly against Slovakia?

Tell me more about the great season he's had...

It proves nothing and I doubt it!

Liverpool were linked with him today and it showed a 3 minute video of his best bits over the past year, it was shocking, most of it were shots that went wide and skills that didn't work properly with the odd goal shown.
    He is always good when he plays with the Dutch squad. He's sometimes to greedy. He's significant got better when play/train with Barca, Although he isn't good enough for Barca he's still a good player en can be a good Liverpool player for sure!

And he didn't play this season because of a horrible injury. Glad to have him back

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Of course we have nothing to lose. The burden of doing well is on you, not on us.

But Arsenal get less and less ambitious by the season, and Spurs are progressing...If you don't see that, then more fool you.

Arsenal will NOT always be bigger than Tottenham. Liverpool were once bigger than Man utd, Arsenal were once bigger than Chelsea, Everyone were once bigger than city, and now look how it all pans out.

Don't think ANYONE is invincible, they are not. IN our life time, Spurs WILL eclipse you sooner rather than later, and rememeber; He who laughs last laughs loudest.

If you want to continue to be naive, of course, then you're welcome to it.
    You have nothing to lose because you are nothing and you have nothing. it took Cheslea 100 years to be bigger than us, it took Man Utd about 50 to eclipse Liverpool, now if your telling me Spurs MIGHT and I mean might become bigger than arsenal in 50-80 years then Heyy that's for future gooners to cry about but I care about my generation and what happens in my time. Please don't accuse me of being naive because I have doubts about Spurs cos I'm just being realistic. You have nothing to build on, no champ league so you won't be getting all that potential revenue we will,. We finished above you, we have more to build on. I just can't take serious your high optimism as convincing arguments.

He is always good when he plays with the Dutch squad. He's sometimes to greedy. He's significant got better when play/train with Barca, Although he isn't good enough for Barca he's still a good player en can be a good Liverpool player for sure!
    He was good pre-Barca I'll give him that.

He was good pre-Barca I'll give him that.
    He is better now than he was with PSV. Maybe he doesn't look good because he's surrounded by world class players

He is better now than he was with PSV. Maybe he doesn't look good because he's surrounded by world class players
    He's gonna get better training with players of that quality but I've yet to an good performance in a Barca shirt against decent opposition.

He needs to leave Barca, doesn't think their team and they play average young Spaniards over him.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.