Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    15 million (around 12,5 million pounds for you) is much money for someone who has only one year contract left!
    Walker is average, they should replace Assou-Ekotto with someone else. Baines seems like a good option. It seems like much teams are struggling to get a decent LB in their team
    Assou-Ekotto goes from world class to league one between games, it annoys me.

Walker is getting better and better.

I agree Baines would be a good pick up.

I'd normally say £12.5 for Vertonghen would be OK, but if he's only got a year left...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha nice, I think Chelsea will be on top again like a few years ago, probably not winning the league or maybe they will but best team in London.

I quite like Chelsea.

I'd love to see Arsenal become a mid-table team, atleast they'd have a reason to not win trophies and lose all their best players to City

Plus, their fans can fuck off!
    Haha, too right.

I'd rather see Chelsea/Spurs > Arsenal.

Chelsea fans don't piss me off - they're good enough to pat you on the back or tell you 'well done'. Dumbfuck Arsenal fans always have something to say.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    A
    I'd normally say £12.5 for Vertonghen would be OK, but if he's only got a year left...

Haha, too right.

I'd rather see Chelsea/Spurs > Arsenal.

Chelsea fans don't piss me off - they're good enough to pat you on the back or tell you 'well done'. Dumbfuck Arsenal fans always have something to say.
    I hear Ajax wanted £9.8m (About 12m Euros?)

I just think Chelsea's money will make them the better team, they come 6th yet Hazard chooses them and Hulk seems to be on his way, if they get the right manager who is there for a while they'll be out ahead of the rest of London.

I don't know any Chelsea fans so it's hard to say, all the Arsenal fans I know are cool people but cunts when it comes to Arsenal.

Blog Entries
    Aww how can JS say a power shift is happening yet he says 'we have nothing to lose'...Arsenal will always and I mean always be bigger than tottenham unless some rich Arabs buys spurs and does a man city make over on them.

People don't understand Arsenal football club is too valuable to become a mid card team and if we do have one bad season we'll recover just like Liverpool will...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Aww how can JS say a power shift is happening yet he says 'we have nothing to lose'...Arsenal will always and I mean always be bigger than tottenham unless some rich Arabs buys spurs and does a man city make over on them.

People don't understand Arsenal football club is too valuable to become a mid card team and if we do have one bad season we'll recover just like Liverpool will...
    We are yet to recover from what our owners did and from the money we've spent on players, it will happen, Liverpool will return!

Blog Entries
    I personally think the winner of the premier league will be the team that has the best record after facing each of the 19 teams twice.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I personally think the winner of the premier league will be the team that has the best record after facing each of the 19 teams twice.
    Wrong!

What if someone wins every game put gets a point deduction and ends up 2nd.

Blog Entries

Of course we have nothing to lose. The burden of doing well is on you, not on us.

But Arsenal get less and less ambitious by the season, and Spurs are progressing...If you don't see that, then more fool you.

Arsenal will NOT always be bigger than Tottenham. Liverpool were once bigger than Man utd, Arsenal were once bigger than Chelsea, Everyone were once bigger than city, and now look how it all pans out.

Don't think ANYONE is invincible, they are not. IN our life time, Spurs WILL eclipse you sooner rather than later, and rememeber; He who laughs last laughs loudest.

If you want to continue to be naive, of course, then you're welcome to it.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    We are yet to recover from what our owners did and from the money we've spent on players, it will happen, Liverpool will return!
    But you will if worse comes to worst which it has...we like you have fans worldwide, investors etc to help us....

And I don't know why I'm even talking about this, year after year people say X number of years and we ain't won nothing so there fore this season were gonna finish mid table but year after year we prove all doubters wrong and finish top 4 every year.

Akbar just got Sullivanned!

But you will if worse comes to worst which it has...we like you have fans worldwide, investors etc to help us....

And I don't know why I'm even talking about this, year after year people say X number of years and we ain't won nothing so there fore this season were gonna finish mid table but year after year we prove all doubters wrong and finish top 4 every year.
    And if it wasn't for RVP you would of.

The reason people say it is because most Arsenal fans say "Wenger Out" when you go out of all competitions which goes back to my point of saying why do Arsenal even enter the competitions! And then when you scrape into the top 4 you all rejoice likes you've won the league and support Wenger again and claim it as a succesful season, recycle it and use again year after year.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.