Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I think they're both pretty average and Norway have a slightly better team.

When I say players are overrated I mean by people I know They says he's class from FM and FIFA and they're idiots, he's a decent player who doesn't really do much. Lavezzi and Cavani are both outstanding, I think Lavezzi will leave this year.

Naming midfielders you forgot Gerrard...
    I'm not going to discuss with you who's better, Norway or Slovakia. Simply because I don't care

I didn't mention Gerard, I didn't mention a lot of midfielders who are better than Hamsik. You can say what you want but Hamsik is quality, especially for a club like Napoli

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I'm not going to discuss with you who's better, Norway or Slovakia. Simply because I don't care

I didn't mention Gerard, I didn't mention a lot of midfielders who are better than Hamsik. You can say what you want but Hamsik is quality, especially for a club like Napoli
    Haha you started it!

You mentioned the best ones which Gerrard is one of! That's why I said it.

Hamsik isn't quality, Iniesta or Gerrard are quality, hamsik is good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Aite we'll make a lil fun bet between us on what team will finish above each other when the season starts...
    If you don't, you should be ashamed.

I don't know how long it will take for people to realise Spurs are a top 8 side, and we've been outperforming and outdoing ourselves for a good few seasons now.

There's nothing to bet. It's as simple as we have it all to gain and you have it all to lose.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    If you don't, you should be ashamed.

I don't know how long it will take for people to realise Spurs are a top 8 side, and we've been outperforming and outdoing ourselves for a good few seasons now.

There's nothing to bet. It's as simple as we have it all to gain and you have it all to lose.
    Spurs aren't a top 8 side they're a top 6 side and should be aiming for top 4 every year with that team.

(As much as I hate to say it.)

I think Newcastle will drop down to 8th-ish and Liverpool will get back up there, probably not top 4 next year, tougher now to get top 4 than it ever has been.

Think City, Utd and Chelsea will be the top 3 not sure of the order and then the rest fighting for 4th.

Haha you started it!

You mentioned the best ones which Gerrard is one of! That's why I said it.

Hamsik isn't quality, Iniesta or Gerrard are quality, hamsik is good.
    Please don't mention Iniesta, I HATE Iniesta But Iniesta and Gerrard are exceptional, Hamsik is quality

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Please don't mention Iniesta, I HATE Iniesta But Iniesta and Gerrard are exceptional, Hamsik is quality
    How can you hate Iniesta? Oh I realised way and thought I wouldn't delete that

Decent goal though!

Blog Entries
    Spurs aren't a top 8 side they're a top 6 side and should be aiming for top 4 every year with that team.

I think Newcastle will drop down to 8th-ish and Liverpool will get back up there, probably not top 4 next year, tougher now to get top 4 than it ever has been.

Think City, Utd and Chelsea will be the top 3 not sure of the order and then the rest fighting for 4th.
    More recently we've been averaging top 6, but since the beginning of the Premier league, We've finished on average 8th.

Since the premier league, Arsenal have finished outside the top 4 only once or something stupid like that, and we've only finished inside the top 4 twice.

Go figure.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

It's going to be difficult IF Bale, Modric, Adebayor and VDV are leaving

How can you hate Iniesta? Oh I realised way and thought I wouldn't delete that

Decent goal though!
    Shut up

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    More recently we've been averaging top 6, but since the beginning of the Premier league, We've finished on average 8th.

Since the premier league, Arsenal have finished outside the top 4 only once or something stupid like that, and we've only finished inside the top 4 twice.

Go figure.
    Yeah but that's in the past, Blackburn won the Premier League but no one considers them a top 4 team

It's all about now and with that squad Spurs aren't gonna be anywhere below 6th!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.