Blog Entries
    Will tottenham ever have a better season than this? I doubt it...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    They're alright, no match for teams like Holland! A poor Italy side, New zealand and Paraguay is nothing special. They only just scraped through as well, then they lost to you

#HamsikOverratedStochIsAverage
    They knocked Italy out..

And they're better than Norway So you're bragging about a 1-0 victory against Norway?:'):'):')
    Hamsik is quality, you should watch more Serie A

Spain - South Korea 1-1 for now

Germany lost last week.
    I tell you this; there isn't really a favourite this tournament....

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    They knocked Italy out..

And they're better than Norway So you're bragging about a 1-0 victory against Norway?:'):'):')
    Hamsik is quality, you should watch more Serie A

Spain - South Korea 1-1 for now

Germany lost last week.
    I tell you this; there isn't really a favourite this tournament....
    They didn't, Italy knocked themselves out! New Zealand came above them!

Norway are like 10 place above them in the world rankings! Norway are better. There was no bragging just mocking holland for losing to Bulgaria

I watch plenty Serie A and he's decent, gets overrated and Cavani and Lavezzi are far better but some people put Hamsik on their level.

Spain aren't gonna win the Euros I don't think, well see when it starts, still think Germany.

They didn't, Italy knocked themselves out! New Zealand came above them!

Norway are like 10 place above them in the world rankings! Norway are better. There was no bragging just mocking holland for losing to Bulgaria

I watch plenty Serie A and he's decent, gets overrated and Cavani and Lavezzi are far better but some people put Hamsik on their level.

Spain aren't gonna win the Euros I don't think, well see when it starts, still think Germany.
    Norway aren't better, If you look at the world ranking you're right. If you look at the teams and their player Slovakia is definitely better.
    World Ranking: http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/ran...ble/index.html
    Some things are just bullshit. I see France as a dangerous outsider for the Euro's but they are only 16th -.-

When is a player overrated? I didn't hear all the football analytics's say he's just as good as Xavi, Iniesta , Silva or Scholes. Cavani is by far the most important player for Napoli. Than you have Lavezzi and close 3rd Hamsik. He's good man. He already said he wouldn't go to a bigger club because he wants to win prices with Napoli (there was some interest in him).

We play so awful..............again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Will tottenham ever have a better season than this? I doubt it...
    Of course we will.

I'll quote Gandhi for you: "When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

This is why we will have better seasons, this is why I have the belief that ONE day sooner or later, we will be the top team.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Norway aren't better, If you look at the world ranking you're right. If you look at the teams and their player Slovakia is definitely better.
    World Ranking: http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/ran...ble/index.html
    Some things are just bullshit. I see France as a dangerous outsider for the Euro's but they are only 16th -.-

When is a player overrated? I didn't hear all the football analytics's say he's just as good as Xavi, Iniesta , Silva or Scholes. Cavani is by far the most important player for Napoli. Than you have Lavezzi and close 3rd Hamsik. He's good man. He already said he wouldn't go to a bigger club because he wants to win prices with Napoli (there was some interest in him).
    I think they're both pretty average and Norway have a slightly better team.

When I say players are overrated I mean by people I know They says he's class from FM and FIFA and they're idiots, he's a decent player who doesn't really do much. Lavezzi and Cavani are both outstanding, I think Lavezzi will leave this year.

Naming midfielders you forgot Gerrard...

Spain 3-1 against South Korea, Torres, Xabi Alonso (p) and Cazorla scored. I don't know who scored for for Korea but probably someone named Kim

Blog Entries
    Oh you're beating Slovakia 1-0?

Tell me more about how you're going to win the Euros...

Oh Torres scored?

Tell me more about how it looks like the Torres of old...

(With Willy Wonka meme)

Oh god!

We're still making memes.

Sports game is on.

[VHX meme]

Knows rules and exactly how his team will fail to win.

Really weird sport no-one has heard of.

[VHX meme]

Supports someone.

Great match on TV right now!

[VHX meme]

Doesn't watch, why should I care about 2 smelly teams I don't follow.

I think I hit me pretty well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Of course we will.

I'll quote Gandhi for you: "When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

This is why we will have better seasons, this is why I have the belief that ONE day sooner or later, we will be the top team.
    Aite we'll make a lil fun bet between us on what team will finish above each other when the season starts...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.