1. #19091
    *Magglis checks back in*




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #19092
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    If they give him the time, Rodgers WILL be your Sir Alex - mark my words. He's young, He's showed he can grip a team of 'nobodies' and make a team that scares even the best sides. He plays attractive football (something we ALL need more of in the game) and he's done it all with fuck all money.

    If the owners and the fans give him the time, and not Expect him to deliver the top 4 on the back of a team that isn't performing at that standard, then it will pay dividends.

    My only concern is the idiots who genuinely thought Pep Guardiola was going to roll up in a Liverpool shirt - why would he? He's just finished managing the BEST team in the World (Irrespective of Chelsea winning the CL)...Liverpool is a poison chalice and will continue to be one until they settle down and have some faith - that's the owners AND the fans alike.
    Quoted for the truth!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  3. #19093
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    If they give him the time, Rodgers WILL be your Sir Alex - mark my words. He's young, He's showed he can grip a team of 'nobodies' and make a team that scares even the best sides. He plays attractive football (something we ALL need more of in the game) and he's done it all with fuck all money.

    If the owners and the fans give him the time, and not Expect him to deliver the top 4 on the back of a team that isn't performing at that standard, then it will pay dividends.

    My only concern is the idiots who genuinely thought Pep Guardiola was going to roll up in a Liverpool shirt - why would he? He's just finished managing the BEST team in the World (Irrespective of Chelsea winning the CL)...Liverpool is a poison chalice and will continue to be one until they settle down and have some faith - that's the owners AND the fans alike.
    Gonna copy and paste this and use it on those fans

    Nicely done.

    Anyone ever watch the BBC sport live updates where people tweet in?

    Every single one of those people that tweet in their opinion is an absoulte fucking idiot!
     

  4. #19094
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Nahh it's cool man, I quit. Fuckers never paid me on time, and when they did pay me it was always short on what they owed me.

    Where you hoping to move to?
    Wow, where the fuck did you work?

    My mate worked for somewhere I was offered a job at, and the guy wouldn't put my pay rate on the job offer, so I said no. My friend is owed like £1600 from the dude, which he'll never see because the guy simply doesn't have the money and Jordan had no contract.

    Glad I turned it down - I was too fucking wised up.

    I'm moving to South Africa dude, I won't be on for a few months after I get there until I've got proper internet access.

    Can you access the forums on Mobile devices?


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  5. #19095
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18235961

    BBC announcing Rodgers before it's official, could come back to haunt them, nothing is official yet apparently, he's just spoken to the owners.

    Can't see City doing much, a defender and maybe an attacking player like Lavezzi. They may sign Van Persie if he doesn't sign a new contract or someone else if Dzeko does go to Bayern.
    Dzeko will go methinks.

    I've had a feeling he's been wanting to go for a long time.

    Still. I'll support him and hope he has a good career if he does go to Bayern. His goal was just as important <3

  6. #19096
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    *Magglis checks back in*
    I'm sorry sir but once you check out you can't come back without making an official booking.
     

  7. #19097
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Gonna copy and paste this and use it on those fans

    Nicely done.

    Anyone ever watch the BBC sport live updates where people tweet in?

    Every single one of those people that tweet in their opinion is an absoulte fucking idiot!
    Feel free dude! If there's one thing I have, it's a way with words

    More power to you. People need to learn to shut their fucking mouths.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  8. #19098
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Dzeko will go methinks.

    I've had a feeling he's been wanting to go for a long time.

    Still. I'll support him and hope he has a good career if he does go to Bayern. His goal was just as important <3
    Dzeko is wank.

    You can do better.

    Keep Ladotelli, fucking hilarious.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  9. #19099
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Dzeko will go methinks.

    I've had a feeling he's been wanting to go for a long time.

    Still. I'll support him and hope he has a good career if he does go to Bayern. His goal was just as important <3
    He doesn't want to go but if someone comes in for him he'll probably consider, I don't think he'll go especially for the money City for want.
     

  10. #19100
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Quoted for the truth!
    Cheers bro


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.