Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    DAMN ARSENAL SCUM!

Get reminded of that everytime I play FIFA.

As much as I would of love to of been around in Liverpool's glory days I think my era of football (been watching since I can remember) about 96 onwards is the best era of football.
    To my own luck, I became a dedicated Gooner AFTER our FA cup win in 05, so I have yet to experience the feeling of winning a cup.*starts crying in the corner*

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Yes man, I wanted to get Ronaldo or Messi...Or both. But Neither wanted to come to me. Once I win the league and CL I reckon I could get them both.
    Probably, when I edited FM 08 data base and gave City £1b transfer budget I had a lot of fun. Everyone would move to me, I'd spend about £2b and would get deducted 9 points, have to tranfer list players like Messi and Ronaldo but cause their fee was so high no one could buy them and then I'd win the league

#FMTimes

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    To my own luck, I became a dedicated Gooner AFTER our FA cup win in 05, so I have yet to experience the feeling of winning a cup.*starts crying in the corner*
    Aww you poor guy! Here I was thinking this guy is an Arsenal fan, that was bad enough, but not only that he doesn't know what winning is!

Blog Entries
    Probably, when I edited FM 08 data base and gave City £1b transfer budget I had a lot of fun. Everyone would move to me, I'd spend about £2b and would get deducted 9 points, have to tranfer list players like Messi and Ronaldo but cause their fee was so high no one could buy them and then I'd win the league

#FMTimes
    Haha that's fucking mental.

There's a cap on this of £150m a team can start with, based on their reputation. So a conference team with a rating of 3 can only have, for example, 20k transfer budget - all of this can be changed.

Yu can also have more than that as your transfer budget if you sell players/profit for the club.

I once took over City and had £300m to spend on players. Was fucking hilarity.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Haha that's fucking mental.

There's a cap on this of £150m a team can start with, based on their reputation. So a conference team with a rating of 3 can only have, for example, 20k transfer budget - all of this can be changed.

Yu can also have more than that as your transfer budget if you sell players/profit for the club.

I once took over City and had £300m to spend on players. Was fucking hilarity.
    Haha.

I don't do no caps!

It is a nice fun change from a normal game.

Blog Entries
    Haha.

I don't do no caps!

It is a nice fun change from a normal game.
    Haha yeah.

One of my favourites is being a relegation side though and taking them to the top!

Haha yeah.

One of my favourites is being a relegation side though and taking them to the top!
    Done that with Drolysdon in BSP and took them from bottom of that league to Prem in about 6 years

(on PSP, it's much easier)

Blog Entries
    Done that with Drolysdon in BSP and took them from bottom of that league to Prem in about 6 years

(on PSP, it's much easier)
    I had a really cool Hereford one.

Norther Conf > Conf > L2 > L1 > Championship > Prem in successive seasons.

My first season in the prem I finished 4th.

I won every cup along the way, including getting to the UEFA Cup Final whilst in League One (I managed to win the FA Cup in League 2) or something stupid.

Won Champions league and finished 2nd/won the League cup in my second Prem season.

LIKE A BOSS...

I had a really cool Hereford one.

Norther Conf > Conf > L2 > L1 > Championship > Prem in successive seasons.

My first season in the prem I finished 4th.

I won every cup along the way, including getting to the UEFA Cup Final whilst in League One (I managed to win the FA Cup in League 2) or something stupid.

Won Champions league and finished 2nd/won the League cup in my second Prem season.

LIKE A BOSS...
    Nice!

definitely LIKE A BOSS!

Blog Entries
    Those crazy Italians are back at the Match-Fixing again...

...and guess who...

...Juve.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...fixing-scandal

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.