Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Don't be ridiculous!

Kuyt could do that, try 500!
    LOL! That's true..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    OR!

He could have wen't Ajax and scored 200 goal's a season in the dutch league!
    He's welcome in Amsterdam although I satisfied with Eriksen and Janssen on midfield. We could use a winger though.

He could help us to win the CL, yes we play CL unlike Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah I understand what you are saying.. I would feel the same If I was you. But the players without the biggest reputation's come in with less pressure and that could work well for Liverpool.. just look at Newcastle!
    Different at Newcastle though, they're expected to stay up, Liverpool regardless of where they finish are expected to finish top 4, it's just how it is and how it should be no matter how bad of a season we have.

That puts immense pressure on players especially ones that come with a price tag! Even more pressure and then those players have to gel.

Would be good if it was like Newcastle, no expectation but not how Liverpool roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    He's welcome in Amsterdam although I satisfied with Eriksen and Janssen on midfield. We could use a winger though.

He could help us to win the CL, yes we play CL unlike Liverpool
    Group stage! No point taking part! Just another Arsenal! Much harder to get into it in our league! Ajax would get relegated!

Group stage! No point taking part! Just another Arsenal! Much harder to get into it in our league! Ajax would get relegated!

We won the league 2 times in a row, how is Liverpool doing?

We won the league 2 times in a row, how is Liverpool doing?
    See my post again.

Suarez would win your league on his own!

See my post again.

Suarez didn't win the league for us when he was with us, after he left we won it 2 times

Different at Newcastle though, they're expected to stay up, Liverpool regardless of where they finish are expected to finish top 4, it's just how it is and how it should be no matter how bad of a season we have.

That puts immense pressure on players especially ones that come with a price tag! Even more pressure and then those players have to gel.

Would be good if it was like Newcastle, no expectation but not how Liverpool roll.

Dude Newcastle fans expect us to win the world cup every year.We put a stupid amount of pressure on a side that always wins fuck all.Maybe different cause the media always hypes up liverpool and all that but this season most fans still expected us to do quite well.I.E win the world cup.

See my post again.

and this:

Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Dude Newcastle fans expect us to win the world cup every year.We put a stupid amount of pressure on a side that always wins fuck all.Maybe different cause the media always hypes up liverpool and all that but this season most fans still expected us to do quite well.I.E win the world cup.
    Yeah I know the fans do, Shearer always says that but the media, players and manager don't so there is no pressure really.

Suarez didn't win the league for us when he was with us, after he left we won it 2 times
    I know, Ajax weigh him down, he'd win it on his own!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.