1. #18611
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Aye man!

    EWN party chat.

    Giddy, Bodom, Asher, Rehmix and myself
    Sounds like a ball!

    Cousin is going away for two weeks soon, may borrow his Xbox...
     

  2. #18612
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    This guy loves me and I love him
    Awww.. <3

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #18613
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I know, think I'm gonna be them on FM

    Possibly more to come as well :0

    Haha, Lampard is a good player, they've always got Meireles, Essien and Mikel as well.
    Meireles, Essien and Mikel are all average. I like Essien though. But they need a better player for the centre mid position

  4. #18614
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Meireles, Essien and Mikel are all average. I like Essien though. But they need a better player for the centre mid position
    Essien is quality on his day, Meireles is a very good player and Mikel has been solid since coming back in the side, also they're back up to Lampard and Ramires, pretty solid I'd say!
     

  5. #18615
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Sounds like a ball!

    Cousin is going away for two weeks soon, may borrow his Xbox...
    Yes! You will do this!

  6. #18616
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yes! You will do this!
    May have to!

     

  7. #18617
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Essien is quality on his day, Meireles is a very good player and Mikel has been solid since coming back in the side, also they're back up to Lampard and Ramires, pretty solid I'd say!
    ^^Once again.

    Essien is nowhere near the standard he was.. but still a decent player.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #18618
    BTW! Sigged you again Steve.. so when Giddy comes on, He will get jealous!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #18619
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    ^^Once again.

    Essien is nowhere near the standard he was.. but still a decent player.
    This!

    Was amazing and still pretty damn good, just needs an injury free season!

    Nice sig
     

  10. #18620
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    BTW! Sigged you again Steve.. so when Giddy comes on, He will get jealous!
    Haha I know

    see above!
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.