1. #18581
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    27
    Just seen it.

    *Starts crying*


  2. #18582
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Just seen it.

    *Starts crying*
    Haha.

    Was gonna be nice but Utd stole Phil Jones
     

  3. #18583
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha.

    Was gonna be nice but Utd stole Phil Jones
    Stole? You tried to steal him

    And I'm more concerned about Kagawa.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  4. #18584
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Stole? You tried to steal him

    And I'm more concerned about Kagawa.
    Haha, no way! Sky Sports breaking news - Phil Jones on his way to Melwood for a medical!

    I was so excited!

    We now understand he's on his way to Carrington!






    I think Kagawa is a Utd player.
     

  5. #18585
    Shame about Hazard! did not expect him too join us though.. but surprised he snubbed City! Nice too see that he likely chose playing time over money.. unless Roman said name your wages kid.

    Also.. Italian league?. Match fixing?. NO WAY!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #18586
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha, no way! Sky Sports breaking news - Phil Jones on his way to Melwood for a medical!

    I was so excited!

    We now understand he's on his way to Carrington!






    I think Kagawa is a Utd player.
    I think everyone was after Jones!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #18587
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Shame about Hazard! did not expect him too join us though.. but surprised he snubbed City! Nice too see that he likely chose playing time over money.. unless Roman said name your wages kid.

    Also.. Italian league?. Match fixing?. NO WAY!
    Glad someone agrees, City, Utd and Chelsea probably offered around the same.

    Chelsea was the best choice because they're the worst out of the 3, I hope they sign more now, wanna see them challenge!

    And nice haha
     

  8. #18588
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I think everyone was after Jones!
    But he said Liverpool or Man Utd and he wouldn't join Arsenal or Spurs cause he wanted trophies #Lad

    Also he was on his way to Melwood which makes it much worse!
     

  9. #18589
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Glad someone agrees, City, Utd and Chelsea probably offered around the same.

    Chelsea was the best choice because they're the worst out of the 3, I hope they sign more now, wanna see them challenge!

    And nice haha
    Yeah I'm with you mate. I actually said too my uncle yesterday.. if he wants too play every game he will go too Chelsea!

    I have no doubt Chelsea will be back again next season bro! Totally expect a few more too join aswell

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #18590
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah I'm with you mate. I actually said too my uncle yesterday.. if he wants too play every game he will go too Chelsea!

    I have no doubt Chelsea will be back again next season bro! Totally expect a few more too join aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah I'm with you mate. I actually said too my uncle yesterday.. if he wants too play every game he will go too Chelsea!

    I have no doubt Chelsea will be back again next season bro! Totally expect a few more too join aswell
    Damn straight!

    In talks with Porto over Hulk apparently!



    (poor Marin )
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.