1. #18501
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Oh well. They can have their money for the contract I didn't agree to in £5 installments...should take...about 5 years for them to get it.
    Best way to do it.

    My brother was gonna go uni so he applied for student finance and stuff but he changed his mind and didn't go.

    He never got the money cause he cancelled it but they said they give him £5,000. Cunts.
     

  2. #18502
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Best way to do it.

    My brother was gonna go uni so he applied for student finance and stuff but he changed his mind and didn't go.

    He never got the money cause he cancelled it but they said they give him £5,000. Cunts.
    Honestly, unless they've got proof of the administration of it then they don't have a leg to stand on.

    It's important you understand the difference between Lawful and legal too. Legal is just a term coined to make people feel pressured.

    They expect me to pay more when I get a job, but I'm not going to. They can't do shit when I'm in another country, and providing i pay them something, they can't take me to court. Court is only for a dispute, and I'm not creating a dispute because I'm not refusing to pay back what I owe them.

    A court would laugh at them and probably give them a warning for wasting their time.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  3. #18503
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Honestly, unless they've got proof of the administration of it then they don't have a leg to stand on.

    It's important you understand the difference between Lawful and legal too. Legal is just a term coined to make people feel pressured.

    They expect me to pay more when I get a job, but I'm not going to. They can't do shit when I'm in another country, and providing i pay them something, they can't take me to court. Court is only for a dispute, and I'm not creating a dispute because I'm not refusing to pay back what I owe them.

    A court would laugh at them and probably give them a warning for wasting their time.
    #JSulFacts

    He said he never got it and asked for proof, it's sort of died down now but these companies always come back.
     

  4. #18504
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    #JSulFacts

    He said he never got it and asked for proof, it's sort of died down now but these companies always come back.
    Yeah, they'll keep trying.

    All he has to do is say he'll pay them when he receives all the admin work and proof that they have upheld their side of the deal and that they have evidence of offering something in value of the amount of cash they are demanding to be repaid.

    The cash doesn't ACTUALLY exist anyway, it's just a digital number, so unless they have their papers, they then cannot prove shit. As such, he hasn't created a dispute, because he's offering to repay, providing they can prove they have given him anything.

    If he sends them a letter saying he ONLY wants to deal with them via post, then get him to copyright his name. Easily done. He owns the rights to his name, and can charge them OBSCENE amounts of money each time they message him.

    All kinds of smart shit you can do, if you look around for it.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  5. #18505
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Yeah, they'll keep trying.

    All he has to do is say he'll pay them when he receives all the admin work and proof that they have upheld their side of the deal and that they have evidence of offering something in value of the amount of cash they are demanding to be repaid.

    The cash doesn't ACTUALLY exist anyway, it's just a digital number, so unless they have their papers, they then cannot prove shit. As such, he hasn't created a dispute, because he's offering to repay, providing they can prove they have given him anything.

    If he sends them a letter saying he ONLY wants to deal with them via post, then get him to copyright his name. Easily done. He owns the rights to his name, and can charge them OBSCENE amounts of money each time they message him.

    All kinds of smart shit you can do, if you look around for it.
    Haha that's brilliant!

    #JSulsLaw
     

  6. #18506
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha that's brilliant!

    #JSulsLaw
    Haha.

    I don't even know where I learnt half of this.

    I think I was just sat on the internet one day and I think it may have been when I started getting the letters from BT. I was like "Fuck, I need to know my shit here." - and now I have them by the balls.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  7. #18507
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Haha.

    I don't even know where I learnt half of this.

    I think I was just sat on the internet one day and I think it may have been when I started getting the letters from BT. I was like "Fuck, I need to know my shit here." - and now I have them by the balls.
    The internet is a wonderful thing, I tend to google loads of things I'm unsure or worried about, always helps.
     

  8. #18508
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    The internet is a wonderful thing, I tend to google loads of things I'm unsure or worried about, always helps.
    Aye.

    I don't know what I'm gonna do with the awful internet in SA. :/


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  9. #18509
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Aye.

    I don't know what I'm gonna do with the awful internet in SA. :/
    I couldn't live without it these days!

    Only got it at home about 5 years ago.
     

  10. #18510
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.