Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Oh well. They can have their money for the contract I didn't agree to in £5 installments...should take...about 5 years for them to get it.
    Best way to do it.

My brother was gonna go uni so he applied for student finance and stuff but he changed his mind and didn't go.

He never got the money cause he cancelled it but they said they give him £5,000. Cunts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Best way to do it.

My brother was gonna go uni so he applied for student finance and stuff but he changed his mind and didn't go.

He never got the money cause he cancelled it but they said they give him £5,000. Cunts.
    Honestly, unless they've got proof of the administration of it then they don't have a leg to stand on.

It's important you understand the difference between Lawful and legal too. Legal is just a term coined to make people feel pressured.

They expect me to pay more when I get a job, but I'm not going to. They can't do shit when I'm in another country, and providing i pay them something, they can't take me to court. Court is only for a dispute, and I'm not creating a dispute because I'm not refusing to pay back what I owe them.

A court would laugh at them and probably give them a warning for wasting their time.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Honestly, unless they've got proof of the administration of it then they don't have a leg to stand on.

It's important you understand the difference between Lawful and legal too. Legal is just a term coined to make people feel pressured.

They expect me to pay more when I get a job, but I'm not going to. They can't do shit when I'm in another country, and providing i pay them something, they can't take me to court. Court is only for a dispute, and I'm not creating a dispute because I'm not refusing to pay back what I owe them.

A court would laugh at them and probably give them a warning for wasting their time.
    #JSulFacts

He said he never got it and asked for proof, it's sort of died down now but these companies always come back.

Blog Entries
    #JSulFacts

He said he never got it and asked for proof, it's sort of died down now but these companies always come back.
    Yeah, they'll keep trying.

All he has to do is say he'll pay them when he receives all the admin work and proof that they have upheld their side of the deal and that they have evidence of offering something in value of the amount of cash they are demanding to be repaid.

The cash doesn't ACTUALLY exist anyway, it's just a digital number, so unless they have their papers, they then cannot prove shit. As such, he hasn't created a dispute, because he's offering to repay, providing they can prove they have given him anything.

If he sends them a letter saying he ONLY wants to deal with them via post, then get him to copyright his name. Easily done. He owns the rights to his name, and can charge them OBSCENE amounts of money each time they message him.

All kinds of smart shit you can do, if you look around for it.

Yeah, they'll keep trying.

All he has to do is say he'll pay them when he receives all the admin work and proof that they have upheld their side of the deal and that they have evidence of offering something in value of the amount of cash they are demanding to be repaid.

The cash doesn't ACTUALLY exist anyway, it's just a digital number, so unless they have their papers, they then cannot prove shit. As such, he hasn't created a dispute, because he's offering to repay, providing they can prove they have given him anything.

If he sends them a letter saying he ONLY wants to deal with them via post, then get him to copyright his name. Easily done. He owns the rights to his name, and can charge them OBSCENE amounts of money each time they message him.

All kinds of smart shit you can do, if you look around for it.
    Haha that's brilliant!

#JSulsLaw

Blog Entries
    Haha that's brilliant!

#JSulsLaw
    Haha.

I don't even know where I learnt half of this.

I think I was just sat on the internet one day and I think it may have been when I started getting the letters from BT. I was like "Fuck, I need to know my shit here." - and now I have them by the balls.

Haha.

I don't even know where I learnt half of this.

I think I was just sat on the internet one day and I think it may have been when I started getting the letters from BT. I was like "Fuck, I need to know my shit here." - and now I have them by the balls.
    The internet is a wonderful thing, I tend to google loads of things I'm unsure or worried about, always helps.

Blog Entries
    The internet is a wonderful thing, I tend to google loads of things I'm unsure or worried about, always helps.
    Aye.

I don't know what I'm gonna do with the awful internet in SA. :/

Aye.

I don't know what I'm gonna do with the awful internet in SA. :/
    I couldn't live without it these days!

Only got it at home about 5 years ago.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.