Page 1840 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 84013401740179018301838183918401841184218501890194023402840 ... LastLast
Results 18,391 to 18,400 of 43556
  1. #18391
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Where do you watch MLS and all the foreign Leagues VHX?
    I'm watching them online




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #18392
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Where do you watch MLS and all the foreign Leagues VHX?
    First row sports.

    A lot of football coverage.

    ESPN sadly suck balls.

  3. #18393
    Van do you know Usagoals?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #18394
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    First row sports.

    A lot of football coverage.

    ESPN sadly suck balls.
    Who's that team we call the Whitecaps?????????????

    Who's that team we all adore?

    KCB KENYA!!!!

  5. #18395
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I'm watching them online
    Link?

    I'd like to be able to keep up with my teams without having to scour around for the latest news.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  6. #18396
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Who's that team we call the Whitecaps?????????????

    Who's that team we all adore?

    KCB KENYA!!!!
    Lord knows Kenya of the Kenyan Premier League are THE sporting team of the world.

    Manchester Uni-who?!

    New York Who'ees?

    LA Lak-who'ers?

    KCB KENYA 4 life! ;D

  7. #18397




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #18398
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Cheers broseph.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  9. #18399
    I watch Russian, German, Italian and Dutch league and MLS on ESPN and Spanish on Sky Sports.

    Have to watch French league online :/

    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...erpool-want-me

    This guy says Liverpool want him.
     

  10. #18400
    Euros, Olympic footy, transfers. God I'm looking forward to this summer!



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.