Page 1838 of 4352 FirstFirst ... 83813381738178818281836183718381839184018481888193823382838 ... LastLast
Results 18,371 to 18,380 of 43511
  1. #18371
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    A lot of the celebs are ball greedy

    LOL @ Crespo

  2. #18372
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    I fucking love Seedorf or Ljungberg playing for the Whitecaps. Both played beast and both clubless currently.

    They'd fucking own Beckham.

  3. #18373
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    much better than watching a side that allardyce normally managers and its all for charity.Still miss boris johnson trying to tackle some one.

    Think i might of enjoyed that to much.I blame sheff utd and huddersfield,they have lowered my standards of what makes a good game.


  4. #18374
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I fucking love Seedorf or Ljungberg playing for the Whitecaps. Both played beast and both clubless currently.

    They'd fucking own Beckham.
    Jaap Stam could still go at that level as well,still a beast.


  5. #18375
    Dalglish getting sacked again!

    Seedorf would out do Beckham but Ljungberg wouldn't.

    Freaking love Seedorf!

    Great stuff Serg! Dermit O'Leary is an idiot.

    Love Robbie Williams! JLS guy is better than Walcott

    Olly Murs is a stupid cunt! Wilkes, Shepherd and especially Bishop were great.
     

  6. #18376
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Jaap Stam could still go at that level as well,still a beast.
    No he couldn't!
     

  7. #18377
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Jaap Stam could still go at that level as well,still a beast.
    True but I dunno if he could do that weekly is all. He is quite old now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Dalglish getting sacked again!

    Seedorf would out do Beckham but Ljungberg wouldn't.

    Freaking love Seedorf!

    Great stuff Serg! Dermit O'Leary is an idiot.

    Love Robbie Williams! JLS guy is better than Walcott

    Olly Murs is a stupid cunt! Wilkes, Shepherd and especially Bishop were great.
    Ljungberg was good, not as beast but good. He'd do well in MLS I know that much.

    Also Leary > Adrian "WTF is a ballfoot?" Chiles

  8. #18378
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    No he couldn't!
    Its only the MLS des walker could still play out there


    Sorry Van i jk


  9. #18379
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Its only the MLS des walker could still play out there


    Sorry Van i jk
    It's a lot better then people give it credit for.

    Around League 1 level and that's not exactly a bad league. Not not amazing lol

  10. #18380
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    True but I dunno if he could do that weekly is all. He is quite old now.



    Ljungberg was good, not as beast but good. He'd do well in MLS I know that much.

    Also Leary > Adrian "WTF is a ballfoot?" Chiles
    He's past it, played in the MLS not long ago and couldn't hack it, been without a club for a while now and would need to work hard to get back in shape.

    Yeah but atleast Chiles doesn't sound like he's doing X-Factor during a football match!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Its only the MLS des walker could still play out there


    Sorry Van i jk
    Haha I may give it a whirl next week
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.