1. #18141
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'm pleased, big Cole fan, I really hope it works out for him at Liverpool he does want to play central though, just don't know how it would work.
    Really?

    I've always envisaged him as this brutal attacking force at the sides of the pitch.

    Has a world-class cross on him and some amazing technique. He needs to stick to the wings.

    Not sure why you loaned him out. I was really gutted when he went to Liverpool - it looked so certain he'd be coming to the Lane. :/

    Hope he gets back on form though, one of the first up-and-comers when I was a kid, and I remember my uncle coming around and telling me there was this new guy at West Ham who was going to be the midfield equivalent of Michael Owen. Haha.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  2. #18142
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    And because no one will take him

    A Championship Stoke didn't even want him
    His contract is to big for a championship side to take the risk,plus he never wants to leave so we are stuck with him


  3. #18143
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Really?

    I've always envisaged him as this brutal attacking force at the sides of the pitch.

    Has a world-class cross on him and some amazing technique. He needs to stick to the wings.

    Not sure why you loaned him out. I was really gutted when he went to Liverpool - it looked so certain he'd be coming to the Lane. :/

    Hope he gets back on form though, one of the first up-and-comers when I was a kid, and I remember my uncle coming around and telling me there was this new guy at West Ham who was going to be the midfield equivalent of Michael Owen. Haha.
    Yeah he's always wanted to play central and even more so now he's lost a yard of pace. Seeing him at Lille he can still do a job out wide.

    Loaned him out cause he lost his form and needed to play weekly, it was for the best cause he was good and is gonna come back fresh.
     

  4. #18144
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    His contract is to big for a championship side to take the risk,plus he never wants to leave so we are stuck with him
    Decent squad player really though, does his job well enough.
     

  5. #18145
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Decent squad player really though, does his job well enough.
    Love the new sig by the way.Not like a Liverpool fan to hate on the red side of manchester


  6. #18146
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Love the new sig by the way.Not like a Liverpool fan to hate on the red side of manchester
    Haha cheers pal.

    I don't hate Man Utd I hate their fans. I just loved the ending to the season and really wanted City to win. Very exciting.
     

  7. #18147
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha cheers pal.

    I don't hate Man Utd I hate their fans. I just loved the ending to the season and really wanted City to win. Very exciting.
    You hate me?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #18148
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You hate me?
    Yes.

    I mean their stupid fans that don't support them really, I know a few, never watch games and generally just know nothing.
     

  9. #18149
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yes.

    I mean their stupid fans that don't support them really, I know a few, never watch games and generally just know nothing.
    Fuck off cunt i'm a big fan of Utd




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #18150
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Fuck off cunt i'm a big fan of Utd
    I didn't say you weren't.

    Now stop being a cunt and make me a sandwich.
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.