Page 1794 of 4344 FirstFirst ... 79412941694174417841792179317941795179618041844189422942794 ... LastLast
Results 17,931 to 17,940 of 43439
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    No, I'd never join the military, but only because I'm opposed to the idea of training to kill people for the government.
    Without getting paid!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Without getting paid!
    It's irrelivant if I was getting paid £1m a day or £0, I would not join the military. I don't agree with it from a personal stand point but I value it.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

It's irrelivant if I was getting paid £1m a day or £0, I would not join the military. I don't agree with it from a personal stand point but I value it.
    In my country like it or not you have to do it or you can go to jail for 10-25 years

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    In my country like it or not you have to do it or you can go to jail for 10-25 years
    Then I'd go to prison.

WTF is wrong with you asshole?
    Nothing wrong with me, you're the cunt!

Man you are fearless

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Man you are fearless
    Far from it dude, but nobody in this world has the right to tell me I must be trained to take another mans life. I simply don't agree with it.

I'd kill to protect my family, I'd kill to protect myself, but I won't kill because my government doesn't like someone else.

I'm sorry, but killing a father, a husband, a son, Innocent civilians? Nope, sorry. Fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nothing wrong with me, you're the cunt!
    Cut it out Steve its not always funny bro,just be serious for once dude!

Oh akbar....

Cut it out Steve its not always funny bro,just be serious for once dude!
    It's not meant to be funny!

Far from it dude, but nobody in this world has the right to tell me I must be trained to take another mans life. I simply don't agree with it.

I'd kill to protect my family, I'd kill to protect myself, but I won't kill because my government doesn't like someone else.

I'm sorry, but killing a father, a husband, a son, Innocent civilians? Nope, sorry. Fuck that.
    I know man i'm with you but in a small country like Cyprus with less than a million population and with Turkey illegally possessing your half island for the past 38 years you have to be there for your country,self defense

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.