1. #17921
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Nah man, bored shitless.



    I suppose it's better to make sure Green is fit for the internationals in time, just in case!
    I wish to get bored like that

  2. #17922
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I wish to get bored like that
    I don't think you understand.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  3. #17923
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Nah man, bored shitless.



    I suppose it's better to make sure Green is fit for the internationals in time, just in case!
    Yeah exactly, I'm thinking 2-0.
     

  4. #17924
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I don't think you understand.
    I don't think you understand either

  5. #17925
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I don't think you understand either
    I'd rather be doing something I dislike (to some degree) than being sat at home ALL fucking day for 6 months like I have been now.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  6. #17926
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I'd rather be doing something I dislike (to some degree) than being sat at home ALL fucking day for 6 months like I have been now.
    You'd rather join the military for 2 fucking years instead of that?Because i love your life now

  7. #17927
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah exactly, I'm thinking 2-0.
    What about Norway's 11?

  8. #17928
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You'd rather join the military for 2 fucking years instead of that?Because i love your life now
    No, I'd never join the military, but only because I'm opposed to the idea of training to kill people for the government.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  9. #17929
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What about Norway's 11?
    Don't be a cunt.
     

  10. #17930
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Don't be a cunt.
    WTF is wrong with you asshole?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.