1. #17701
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  2. #17702
    This is a football discussion thread, if you don't like it get out!
     

  3. #17703
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    This is a football discussion thread, if you don't like it get out!


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  4. #17704
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Nice Miz sequence!
     

  5. #17705
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nice Miz sequence!
    All part of my master plan.

    Anyway, you two fucking idiots need to stop shitting on eachother.

    Dalglish is both Amazing and shit.

    Solved.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  6. #17706
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Or 22 years that have been dominated by Man Utd and Dalglish was the last Liverpool manager to win the league.
    Exactly why do you think that Wenger is still Arsenal's manager,because he won championships and Utd found a great manager to win the championship every year.Chelsea from fucking mid-team won the EPL with a great coach and Liverpool....oh i forgot they didn't do that yet because their previous managers sucked




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #17707
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    All part of my master plan.

    Anyway, you two fucking idiots need to stop shitting on eachother.

    Dalglish is both Amazing and shit.

    Solved.
    Not solved, nothing wrong with a good discussion!
     

  8. #17708
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Miz Girl now sigged.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  9. #17709
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Exactly why do you think that Wenger is still Arsenal's manager,because he won championships and Utd found a great manager to win the championship every year.Chelsea form fucking mid-team won the EPL with a great coach and Liverpool....oh i forgot they didn't do that yet because their previous managers sucked
    What does that even mean?

    Dalglish won the league, like all of those, why does that make him a bad manager?
     

  10. #17710
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Not solved, nothing wrong with a good discussion!
    True true




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.