Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Exactly a good coach for small teamsbut not good enough for Liverpool.Liverpool needs a coach who will help her win the EPL
    I am not trying to make fun of your team

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Exactly a good coach for small teamsbut not good enough for Liverpool.Liverpool needs a coach who will help her win the EPL
    They weren't a small team when he was there...

Blog Entries

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    They weren't a small team when he was there...
    Anw we will never get through that

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Anw we will never get through that
    Wat da hayell?!

He's a top manager, took Blackburn, Liverpool and Newcastle to great heights, not so good in his 2nd Liverpool spell but their are better teams and Liverpool are worse than back then, he did bring us back and signed some good players, looking better for the future than when Hodgson was in charge, end of.

Wat da hayell?!

He's a top manager, took Blackburn, Liverpool and Newcastle to great heights, not so good in his 2nd Liverpool spell but their are better teams and Liverpool are worse than back then, he did bring us back and signed some good players, looking better for the future than when Hodgson was in charge, end of.
    Ok for the last time.......

LIVERPOOL NEEDS A MANAGER WHO CAN ACTUALLY WIN THE EPL!

Oh akbar....

Ok for the last time.......

LIVERPOOL NEEDS A MANAGER WHO CAN ACTUALLY WIN THE EPL!
    And Kenny Dalglish could of been that man.

It doesn't matter who they get as manager right now, they aint gonna win the league for some time.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

And Kenny Dalglish could of been that man.

It doesn't matter who they get as manager right now, they aint gonna win the league for some time.
    No he got two many chances to do it.22 years without a championship means 22 years with bad coaches

Oh akbar....

No he got two many chances to do it.22 years without a championship means 22 years with bad coaches
    Or 22 years that have been dominated by Man Utd and Dalglish was the last Liverpool manager to win the league.

16 months isn't too many chances, first he had to turn Liverpool around, can't go from 15th with a poor squad to top of the league in 16 months.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.