1. #17641
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Hopefully Kagawa's a replacement for Park, I can't stand the freak. We need to KEEP POGBA! The FUTURE of Man Utd. If he leaves, I'll literally start crying.
    Just cause their both Asian? #Racist No way a replacement!

    Pogba is gone, start crying now.
     

  2. #17642
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,621
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's all good, we're just jammin'

    #YouCanDoBetterThanHer


    #ProbablyNot



    #MaybeShaz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I heard Shaz and his victim dress as Wallace and Gromit and make their own cheese...
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I heard Shaz covers him self in human poo every morning, believing that he will one day become a magical frog...
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I think that ones true.


    #LoveYouReallyShaz



    #PleaseDontDressMeAsASheep


    All of you were talking about me!
    Note: I give double penetration with my mate, so yeah!


  3. #17643
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,621
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Just cause their both Asian? #Racist No way a replacement!

    Pogba is gone, start crying now.
    We need to get rid of Park, and Kagawa's a replacement! Ok?! I'm Asian myself so up yours!
    He ain't gone yet, PRAYERS BEGIN.


  4. #17644
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    We need to get rid of Park, and Kagawa's a replacement! Ok?! I'm Asian myself so up yours!
    He ain't gone yet, PRAYERS BEGIN.
    You ain't Asian! You're Shazian

    He's gone, give up!
     

  5. #17645
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,621
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You ain't Asian! You're Shazian

    He's gone, give up!
    No! I'm the Shaz-Ma-Taz!
    He probably will go, but I'll wait untill its official! If he does go, then Imma rape him!


  6. #17646
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    No! I'm the Shaz-Ma-Taz!
    He probably will go, but I'll wait untill its official! If he does go, then Imma rape him!
    Smooth

    I thought you already raped him? That's why he's leaving!
     

  7. #17647
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,621
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Smooth

    I thought you already raped him? That's why he's leaving!
    No he's leaving cause of something, but he won't tell me. I might get Heskey to do the job!


  8. #17648
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    No he's leaving cause of something, but he won't tell me. I might get Heskey to do the job!
    Heskey has got to be good for something!
     

  9. #17649
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Hopefully Kagawa's a replacement for Park, I can't stand the freak. We need to KEEP POGBA! The FUTURE of Man Utd. If he leaves, I'll literally start crying.
    I thought this deal with Juve had been done?


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  10. #17650
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I thought this deal with Juve had been done?
    Pretty much, nothing is official until the clubs announce it.
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.