1. #17611
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...mburg-interest

    Fuck off Kuyt, you're good but not good enough to expect to play every game, he played loads last season and missed some vital chances that cost us, he should just be happy to play for Liverpool, I love the guy and he's scored plenty of important goals and works hard all game but he's not Suarez or Gerrard!

    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...rested-in-Hulk

    Chelsea may actually finally sign Hulk this summer, if they get Hazard and Lucas Mauro thrown in with Marin I'd say that's pretty damn good.

    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...-happy-to-stay

    Zabaleta, Aguero and Tevez all happy at City.

    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ing-in-on-boss

    Chelsea closing in on a manager already, come on Liverpool!

    Surely it's Di Matteo!
     

  2. #17612
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    #SoTheyShould!
    #ShouldHaveDoneThatLastSeason!
    Damn straight, Essien though, bit of a shame.
     

  3. #17613
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...eo/8675130.stm

    Just thought I'd post this video about the once great Owen Hargreaves.

    People often forget just how good he was and would still be if it wasn't for his injury problems. Quality player that deserves better.
     

  4. #17614
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    #SoTheyShould!
    #ShouldHaveDoneThatLastSeason!
    Drogba,Malouda and Essien are old but really good players




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #17615
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...eo/8675130.stm

    Just thought I'd post this video about the once great Owen Hargreaves.

    People often forget just how good he was and would still be if it wasn't for his injury problems. Quality player that deserves better.
    I would have loved him, but he went to City.

    I still would have liked him, but then he had that back-handed comment at our medical staff. Otherwise he'd have been remembered. In my eyes, he won't be remembered.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  6. #17616
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Drogba,Malouda and Essien are old but really good players
    Drogba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Essien>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Malouds
     

  7. #17617
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I would have loved him, but he went to City.

    I still would have liked him, but then he had that back-handed comment at our medical staff. Otherwise he'd have been remembered. In my eyes, he won't be remembered.
    That's fair enough but it's just a shame, I was a big fan of his and that performance against Portugal just shows how damn good he was.
     

  8. #17618
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Drogba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Essien>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Malouds
    This tells me nothing




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #17619
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    This tells me nothing
    Idiot!!!!!
     

  10. #17620
    3 out:

    Owen: Thank You for that goal against City and the hatrick against Wolfsburg but it's time too go..

    Berbatov: Classy player but with the 3 strikers ahead of him I would rather see him go else where and do well!

    Park: Would be sad too see him go, but he's getting on and has not played much this season.. maybe we should sell while we can get a bit of money for him.. would be sad too see him depart though.

    Any 3:

    Ronaldo: Nothing else need's too be said.

    Ozil/Iniesta: They are 2 of the best play makers in the world right now and that's what United really needs!

    Diarra/Tiote: At times this season I think United have missed a defensive midfield player also.. big fan of these two guys and would welcome them at United!

    Realistic 3:

    Hazard: Super talented player with a very bright future! Scores goals and creates them.. Could end up as good as Ronaldo! Can't see us getting him over the wages he could get at City though but you never know.

    Modric: Can't see him staying at Spurs for another season after missing out on the champions league! Fergie is very keen on the player and we have been linked with him for a while now.

    Sneijder: Classy player with the experience of playing at the top level! Wages again could be an issue but this deal could very well happen!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.