Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Drogba, Kalou and Bosingwa will alll leave Chelsea and Malouda, Ferreira and Essien could all follow.

#MajorClearOut #ChelseaAreGonnaSpendBig
    Chelsea along with Milan have the biggest releases, Nesta, Van Bommel, Gattuso, Seedorf and Inzaghi.

Blog Entries
    Drogba, Kalou and Bosingwa will alll leave Chelsea and Malouda, Ferreira and Essien could all follow.

Hard to get people to work as a team if you bring in a stupid amount of newbies. Chelsea look semi-doomed to struggle a lot next season as well unless they REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLY splash the cash.

Same for Arsenal, they need help for RVP and NEED to keep RVP.

United could do with a tune-up in certain areas. People are saying with is the weakest United squad in Fergies era.

Liverpool could use a few beast signings as well. Certain areas you're covered but I think you could use someone really good as well.

City will need someone to replace Yaya if he is leaving and I've always wanted a LB or an extra CB who'se world class to make sure we're covered.

Chelsea along with Milan have the biggest releases, Nesta, Van Bommel, Gattuso, Seedorf and Inzaghi.
    Wouldn't mind offering a contract to chelsea/milan players that you've listed. I'd probably pick Malouda out of all of them but Yaya is leaving a stupid hole for us to fill
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Hard to get people to work as a team if you bring in a stupid amount of newbies. Chelsea look semi-doomed to struggle a lot next season as well unless they REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLY splash the cash.

Same for Arsenal, they need help for RVP and NEED to keep RVP.

United could do with a tune-up in certain areas. People are saying with is the weakest United squad in Fergies era.

Liverpool could use a few beast signings as well. Certain areas you're covered but I think you could use someone really good as well.

City will need someone to replace Yaya if he is leaving and I've always wanted a LB or an extra CB who'se world class to make sure we're covered.

Wouldn't mind offering a contract to chelsea/milan players that you've listed. I'd probably pick Malouda out of all of them but Yaya is leaving a stupid hole for us to fill
    Chelsea have needed this for years, don't think Essien should go but the rest of them are average. I think they'll be 3rd or 4th.

If Arsenal keep RVP I think they'll finish 3rd or 4th. If not then 5th.

Utd just need 1 or 2 players I think, them and City at the top again.

I have no idea who Liverpool are gonna sign, hard to tell without a manager, need some quality though, depends on who we bring in as to where we finish in the league. It's hard to see us get back in the top 4 at the moment, I'll wait until we buy before I predict that.

Yaya won't go for a few years if he even does, all he said was he would like to play for Barca again, that means Barca will have to pay a huge amount of money and that's if City even let him go, their not in a position to need to sell.

Malouda aint good enough for City, not even as back up, look and Johnson and Milner not playing, both better than Malouda and City will definitely stregthen in that area, be it Hazard or someone else.

Clichy came quite good towards the end and I do like Kolarov not many options available either, I still think Richards should play CB.

Blog Entries
    Chelsea have needed this for years, don't think Essien should go but the rest of them are average. I think they'll be 3rd or 4th.

If Arsenal keep RVP I think they'll finish 3rd or 4th. If not then 5th.

Utd just need 1 or 2 players I think, them and City at the top again.

I have no idea who Liverpool are gonna sign, hard to tell without a manager, need some quality though, depends on who we bring in as to where we finish in the league. It's hard to see us get back in the top 4 at the moment, I'll wait until we buy before I predict that.

Yaya won't go for a few years if he even does, all he said was he would like to play for Barca again, that means Barca will have to pay a huge amount of money and that's if City even let him go, their not in a position to need to sell.

Malouda aint good enough for City, not even as back up, look and Johnson and Milner not playing, both better than Malouda and City will definitely stregthen in that area, be it Hazard or someone else.

Clichy came quite good towards the end and I do like Kolarov not many options available either, I still think Richards should play CB.
    I agree with the Chelsea part. They need to buy people and quick. I won't actually complain, hoping they do bring a lot of quality players to the league!

I'm seeing Arsenal 4th, 5th or even 6th if they don't get someone. RVP is a must for them. Maybe invest in cloning? lol

United getting Baines would be good for them, I think they need a beast midfielder too and maybe a decent back-up for defence in case someone pulls a Vidic. I agree it'll be out of City/United again.

Once again agree, you need a good manager ASAP. Maybe King Kenny. He did win you your last cup and got you to a final.

OOOOOOH WAIT! #StupidFuckingOwners I'll admit 8th isn't good for you guys but silverware = silverware ffs!

Aye, hoping he stays but he has said he does want to go back to Barca or Real. Barca are going to put in an offer for Zabaleta too which worries me, cause then no great RB back-up for Micah.

ONCE AGAIN I agree that Malouda ain't good enough. But I think our playing style would suite he skills more than it has Milner, Milner and Barry have mainly been used as DMs which isn't a bad thing, but De Jong exists. I dunno, I just have a sneaky suspicion Malouda would be pretty good with Silva and co. Rather keep Yaya any day! <3

I actually have to agree with you again (FFS! :MAD: lol) Clichy really played a lot better in the last 10-15 games for us. Assisted, good defending and marking for most and covered Kompany and Lescott going up for corners well. Still want the back-up though.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

I agree with the Chelsea part. They need to buy people and quick. I won't actually complain, hoping they do bring a lot of quality players to the league!

I'm seeing Arsenal 4th, 5th or even 6th if they don't get someone. RVP is a must for them. Maybe invest in cloning? lol

United getting Baines would be good for them, I think they need a beast midfielder too and maybe a decent back-up for defence in case someone pulls a Vidic. I agree it'll be out of City/United again.

Once again agree, you need a good manager ASAP. Maybe King Kenny. He did win you your last cup and got you to a final.

OOOOOOH WAIT! #StupidFuckingOwners I'll admit 8th isn't good for you guys but silverware = silverware ffs!

Aye, hoping he stays but he has said he does want to go back to Barca or Real. Barca are going to put in an offer for Zabaleta too which worries me, cause then no great RB back-up for Micah.

ONCE AGAIN I agree that Malouda ain't good enough. But I think our playing style would suite he skills more than it has Milner, Milner and Barry have mainly been used as DMs which isn't a bad thing, but De Jong exists. I dunno, I just have a sneaky suspicion Malouda would be pretty good with Silva and co. Rather keep Yaya any day! <3

I actually have to agree with you again (FFS! :MAD: lol) Clichy really played a lot better in the last 10-15 games for us. Assisted, good defending and marking for most and covered Kompany and Lescott going up for corners well. Still want the back-up though.
    What can I say. I'm top notch

I hope they spend big too, I like loads of transfers! I like Chelsea more than the rest of the big teams as well, probably because I know no Chelsea fans

If Arsenal could clone him they still wouldn't win the league ;D

Getting Baines seems a waste, he's too good to play every know and again, needs first team. Kagawa seems a certainty and he's that beast midfielder they need, I can see Utd making 3 big signings.

I would of give Kenny another season, improvement on last season and hitting the woodwork 33 times is just damn back luck. Zabaleta today said he's staying, I think he's great, gotta be to keep Richards out of the team, maybe bring in another right back and push Richards in the middle, Lescott aint bad but Kompany and Richards would be great. Then possibly although City play much more narrow than Chelsea and Malouda will get isolated much like Johnson at times but he can use his pace which Malouda can't.

Yeah he was good and quite vital at times with the odd goal or cross or even interception, little things you pick up that led to the City title win.

Blog Entries
    Okay lads! Fun game!

Choose 3 players you'd like to be sold for your team, 3 players you'd KILL to have in your team and 3 REALISTIC players to join your team.

3 out:
    Johnson - He's rotting on our bench! Beast player, love him, I don't want him to be wasted and if Mancini aint using him, give him to someone who will make your regret not using him! (In other words, USE HIM MORE MANCINI! :'()

Savic - You cost us the League Cup, FA Cup and points against various teams. I don't care how young you are, you're not good enough for City level. I've personally given you plenty of chances and you just flop all the time. Out.

Adebayor - I don't think he likes playing for us, so just give him to Spurs. I personally loved him, he did have a few good performances

Any 3:

Messi or Ronaldo - Just include these 2 as 1 option lads, most people would want 1 of them. Probably Ronaldo since I dunno if Silva and Messi could work together. Plus it would piss off United fans.

Any LB who's good - Not picky. I just fear Clichy injured and we have a massive gap.

Hazard - He sounds amazing, so he'll do nicely.

Realistic 3:

Pantilimon - We loaned him. Played once for A-squad and wasn't great but he really is a great keeper when I've watched our EDS. He's at least perfect for the back-up of Hart if he's ever injured. I'm sure he'd sign too.

Any LB who's good - GOD DAMNIT I WANT ONE! :MAD:

Hazard - Sure why not lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Okay lads! Fun game!

Choose 3 players you'd like to be sold for your team, 3 players you'd KILL to have in your team and 3 REALISTIC players to join your team.

3 out:
    Johnson - He's rotting on our bench! Beast player, love him, I don't want him to be wasted and if Mancini aint using him, give him to someone who will make your regret not using him! (In other words, USE HIM MORE MANCINI! :'()

Savic - You cost us the League Cup, FA Cup and points against various teams. I don't care how young you are, you're not good enough for City level. I've personally given you plenty of chances and you just flop all the time. Out.

Adebayor - I don't think he likes playing for us, so just give him to Spurs. I personally loved him, he did have a few good performances

Any 3:

Messi or Ronaldo - Just include these 2 as 1 option lads, most people would want 1 of them. Probably Ronaldo since I dunno if Silva and Messi could work together. Plus it would piss off United fans.

Any LB who's good - Not picky. I just fear Clichy injured and we have a massive gap.

Hazard - He sounds amazing, so he'll do nicely.

Realistic 3:

Pantilimon - We loaned him. Played once for A-squad and wasn't great but he really is a great keeper when I've watched our EDS. He's at least perfect for the back-up of Hart if he's ever injured. I'm sure he'd sign too.

Any LB who's good - GOD DAMNIT I WANT ONE! :MAD:

Hazard - Sure why not lol
    I agree with this City one! I think I'd put RVP in there somewhere.

3 out:

Jay Spearing, he's a good lad and put in good performances this season but he's not good enough for Liverpool.

Maxi Rodriguez, he's good but he often just stands still against average teams which cost us and then doesn't perform well enough against the good teams, he may score goals (which anyone would score) but he doesn't do enough.

Brad Jones - For no reason other than I want to see him play more for a decent side, he's a good keeper. (So is Doni but I want to keep him)

Any 3:

Torres, Alonso and Mascherano, I love those 3 and when they were at Liverpool I thought they were the best in the world, Mascherano was and probably still is the best ball winner, Alonso was and probably is the best passer and Torres was and can still be the best striker in the world.

Realistic 3:

Hard to tell without a manager but;

Hoilett, good player that I'd like to have, gonna be a good talent. (I'll take Adam Johnson ;D )

Diame, free transfer and looking quite likely.

Defoe, more of a want but if he's unhappy and Liverpool come in for him it could happen.

Blog Entries
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...land-fans.html

Maybe if you'd STFU saying how United will win it at the Etihad and giving it big you wouldn't get this gloating. What a baby!

Reminds me when he was whining England fans were boo'ing them. After his worst ever performance in an England shirt.

Thank you Sunderland for doing the Poznan that day lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...land-fans.html

Maybe if you'd STFU saying how United will win it at the Etihad and giving it big you wouldn't get this gloating. What a baby!

Reminds me when he was whining England fans were boo'ing them. After his worst ever performance in an England shirt.

Thank you Sunderland for doing the Poznan that day lol
    Just read that on SkySports site, I liked it

#ShutUpRooney

#SoTheyShould!
    #ShouldHaveDoneThatLastSeason!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.