1. #17531
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I have it dude, I just prefer the relaxed approach to CM. Just never made the switch.

    I prefer the games too, the matches on FM do my head in, and everything just seems to take forever.
    Yeah it does sometimes but once you're in the flow it's time to rock and roll!
     

  2. #17532
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Championship Manager not working?

    You need Football Manager!
    Well said... we need too get an online game going!

    Ohh sorry.. I'm the only one with a legal copy!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #17533
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'm giving up on Pauglis!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #17534
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    That you're lying?

    Everyone loves me.. #TrueStory

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #17535
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Well said... we need too get an online game going!

    Ohh sorry.. I'm the only one with a legal copy!
    Pays £30 for FM 2009 and 10...Each!




    Deserves free copy of FM 2012.
     

  6. #17536
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Everyone loves me.. #TrueStory
    Oh yeah, of course!
     

  7. #17537
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah it does sometimes but once you're in the flow it's time to rock and roll!
    Aye, I may give it a serious go at some point. I just prefer the basic layout of CM and the speed of the game

    Is there any way of making the FM games text-based?

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Well said... we need too get an online game going!

    Ohh sorry.. I'm the only one with a legal copy!
    -Steam
    -Expensive
    -Out of date within a year

    Nope, can't see the downside to shelling out for it


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  8. #17538
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Everyone loves me.. #TrueStory
    Who are you?












    Jk love ya bro




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #17539
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Aye, I may give it a serious go at some point. I just prefer the basic layout of CM and the speed of the game

    Is there any way of making the FM games text-based?
    Yeah I sometimes play CM 2003 on Xbox

    What like CM games with the commentary?
     

  10. #17540
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah I sometimes play CM 2003 on Xbox

    What like CM games with the commentary?
    FM>CM any day of the year




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.