1. #17431
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Carling Cup doesn't count Steve :\ It's on par with the ever so prestigious Intertoto Cup.
    Intertoto cup is on Charity Shield level.

    Carling Cup is listed under major honours, it counts.
     

  2. #17432
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Haha.

    We all know RVP Leaves next summer at latest, unless they pull their finger out.

    I like how they think Podolski will win them the title though

    #OhYouArsehole



    Haha, except at least Liverpool have won SOMETHING.

    Arsenal Blow.
    Can't wait for Arsenal to fail yet again! #DeclineYearAfterYear

    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Pau getting a ripping.

    #GoodWorkTeam
    Best thing about this site!
     

  3. #17433
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Intertoto cup is on Charity Shield level.

    Carling Cup is listed under major honours, it counts.
    I make the rules around here Steven...
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  4. #17434
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Pau getting a ripping.

    #GoodWorkTeam
    Pau getting banned
    #GoodForTheForum




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #17435
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I make the rules around here Steven...
    What the hell is Intertoto cup?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #17436
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I make the rules around here Steven...
    No anymore Karoline!
     

  7. #17437
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Intertoto cup is on Charity Shield level.

    Carling Cup is listed under major honours, it counts.
    Not on Football Manager.. Which is annoying.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #17438
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What the hell is Intertoto cup?
    Useless thing that doesn't even exist anymore, basically it's a qualify round to get into the qualifying stage of the UEFA Cup/Europa League.
     

  9. #17439
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Not on Football Manager.. Which is annoying.
    SSN/Teams website > FM

    For info!
     

  10. #17440
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Useless thing that doesn't even exist anymore, basically it's a qualify round to get into the qualifying stage of the UEFA Cup/Europa League.
    I know what is Steve i was jk




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.