Page 1732 of 4344 FirstFirst ... 73212321632168217221730173117321733173417421782183222322732 ... LastLast
Results 17,311 to 17,320 of 43439
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Yeah, but that's in the days of old!
    True true btw i don't have FB account

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    True true btw i don't have FB account
    Get one homey!

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Get one homey!
    I hate facebook!

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I hate facebook!

Why? Lmao.

Why? Lmao.
    I don't know why i just don't like it

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I don't know why i just don't like it
    Well that's fair enough I guess. Lmao.

Anw bro i'm going to sleep see ya

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Dear Football/eWN buddies,

I'm writing this message to you who have been so awesome to me and the joys I have shared with you since my arrival here in January.
    I write this because my departure to South Africa seems to be sooner rather than later - I anticipate I may have only a few weeks left before I leave, maybe 3 or so.

As a result of this, my Internet access will become VERY limited to say the least, and as such I may not be able to post on here for a little while, at least not until I have a phone with internet access, which could take some time.

I'll still be posting on here between now and then, but I thought it best I let you guys know in advance.

This may sound really silly, because I've only been here a little while, but for the first 3 months of this year I had no social life because I was in the countryside away from all my buddies, and I feel you guys helped me get through that.

So here's a big thank you to all of you guys; I'm still gonna be here for a little while, but when I go it won't be the last you see of me - I'll be back alright, but I can't say how long it will be.

Much love,

JSull.

I'm writing this message to you who have been so awesome to me and the joys I have shared with you since my arrival here in January.
    I write this because my departure to South Africa seems to be sooner rather than later - I anticipate I may have only a few weeks left before I leave, maybe 3 or so.

As a result of this, my Internet access will become VERY limited to say the least, and as such I may not be able to post on here for a little while, at least not until I have a phone with internet access, which could take some time.

I'll still be posting on here between now and then, but I thought it best I let you guys know in advance.

This may sound really silly, because I've only been here a little while, but for the first 3 months of this year I had no social life because I was in the countryside away from all my buddies, and I feel you guys helped me get through that.

So here's a big thank you to all of you guys; I'm still gonna be here for a little while, but when I go it won't be the last you see of me - I'll be back alright, but I can't say how long it will be.

Much love,

JSull.
    You will be missed :')

Much love,

JSull.
    We love you man and i know you will find a way to be here.You will be missed

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.