Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Spurs looking at Kwadwo Asamoah -
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...rs-eye-Asamoah

Hope this pulls through. Young player, One for the present as well.

He'll be in high demand over the summer, so maybe that's why the early move is coming into play.

Always sign him on my games too; Pukka player.
    Good player, Adebayor in talks about a permanent move as well!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Good player, Adebayor in talks about a permanent move as well!
    Yep!

I hope this keeps up.

We REALLY need to buy one more goalscorer (including Defoe) and some good coverage at the back.

We could arguably do with a better keeper too - nothing against Friedel, but he's ancient. Maybe Joe Lewis from peterbrough?

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Yep!

I hope this keeps up.

We REALLY need to buy one more goalscorer (including Defoe) and some good coverage at the back.

We could arguably do with a better keeper too - nothing against Friedel, but he's ancient. Maybe Joe Lewis from peterbrough?
    Looking good for Spurs so far then.

Friedel is top notch but there is no harm in buying a top quality keeper. I think Ben Foster, he's exceptional.

All are abit injury prone at Spurs in the CB department, make quite a few mistakes and Gallas, King and Kaboul can't have oustanding performances every week, doesn't help with full backs who hardly defend.

I've got a feeling if Drogba signs a new contract Torres will hand in a transfer request...

Blog Entries
    I've got a feeling if Drogba signs a new contract Torres will hand in a transfer request...
    And let's be honest, Chelsea have fallen in love with Drogba again.

Not so long ago there was talk of him leaving.

Torres needs to go back to Anfield...It's where he belongs.

Blog Entries
    Looking good for Spurs so far then.

Friedel is top notch but there is no harm in buying a top quality keeper. I think Ben Foster, he's exceptional.

All are abit injury prone at Spurs in the CB department, make quite a few mistakes and Gallas, King and Kaboul can't have oustanding performances every week, doesn't help with full backs who hardly defend.
    This is why I'm saying Joe Lewis (for me) or Even Kasper Schmeichel - Young enough so that Friedel can continue with them as Back-ups, then phase them in over time until they are ready to be first team keepers.

Defenders wise, We're signing Bruno Uvini from Sao Paolo for £3.1m, which is a bargain. He's been with us on trial, but obviously he can't play whilst on trial (He can play reserves/friendlies as far as I'm aware), which is a good move. He's also Brazil U20 Captain, which is a good asset.

And let's be honest, Chelsea have fallen in love with Drogba again.

Not so long ago there was talk of him leaving.

Torres needs to go back to Anfield...It's where he belongs.
    I'm still in love with Drogba

Just AVB not playing him cause he wanted Torres to play.

If Torres came back I'd go mad, poor Carroll but I'd go mad!

This is why I'm saying Joe Lewis (for me) or Even Kasper Schmeichel - Young enough so that Friedel can continue with them as Back-ups, then phase them in over time until they are ready to be first team keepers.

Defenders wise, We're signing Bruno Uvini from Sao Paolo for £3.1m, which is a bargain. He's been with us on trial, but obviously he can't play whilst on trial (He can play reserves/friendlies as far as I'm aware), which is a good move. He's also Brazil U20 Captain, which is a good asset.
    I don't think those two keepers are gonna be good enough, maybe they will I just can't see it.

He does sound good, I have no idea who Liverpool are gonna sign until we get a manager in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Haha!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...-leave-Chelsea

Looks like Drogba is going...

Every one to stay with their current clubs instead of Liverpool

Not quite good enough for Liverpool! Need someone with more experience and trophy wins.
    He has experience as assistant-manager of the Dutch squad, experience with Ajax their youth teams and two years experience with our first team. Got 2nd place at the World cup in 2010, won the Dutch league twice with Ajax. As player he has lots of experience too but you already know that I hope He really could let something change in Liverpool. He's good in working with youth players so that means you don't have to buy crap (read Carroll) again.

But he doesn't want to Liverpool because Ajax is in his heart (oh and we play CL by the way) (take that Liverpool and Spurs)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.