1. #15501
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I can't see RVP going to City.

    Next season I see a three-horse race between United, City and Chelsea. Chelsea are going to buy players, and if they get any more like Marko Marin, they will be impressive.
    Yes i can see Chelsea coming back strong next season




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #15502
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yes i can see Chelsea coming back strong next season
    IF they get rid of Terry and Lampard

  3. #15503
    Come on, Liverpool are gonna win the title next season! OBVIOUSLY!!!



  4. #15504
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Man City are still flooding my YouTube wall I still don't mind

    Doing fan videos.



    Piss poor camera holding but I can only imagine what it would've been like to of been there.

    I can tell you I flipped out like them lol



    QPR fans knew they were safe. Cheered along cause they hate Man United.

    Nice

  5. #15505
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Come on, Liverpool are gonna win the title next season! OBVIOUSLY!!!
    Yes off course
    #YouAreCrazyWade




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #15506
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

    QPR fans knew they were safe. Cheered along cause they hate Man United.

    Nice
    Not nice




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #15507
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Come on, Liverpool are gonna win the title next season! OBVIOUSLY!!!
    Damn straight!

    I love that Aguero goal, makes me all tingley

    Will become one of the greatest PL moments in history.
     

  8. #15508
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Not nice
    Very nice

  9. #15509
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Very nice
    I hate you









    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #15510
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Man City are still flooding my YouTube wall I still don't mind

    Doing fan videos.



    Piss poor camera holding but I can only imagine what it would've been like to of been there.

    I can tell you I flipped out like them lol



    QPR fans knew they were safe. Cheered along cause they hate Man United.

    Nice
    Everybody hates Man United

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.